• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by eadwired

1. E

What can you offer with this budget

anyone still got offers? just waiting... I haven't chosen yet..
  2. E

thank you for the replies.. id like to know you supports please considering that I am on the other side of the globe and prolly we have like 12 hour time difference.. @GeekRack : it seems to be an eye candy Cpanel/WHM/Fanstastico included? uplink is? @utcrazy : 100mbps link? I don't...
  3. E

looking for a dedi with 140$ budget.. im not sure if my minimum (good offer if you can offer more) specs below fits my budget A decent C2D proc 2G RaM 160G 5 IPs 1500GB BW 100mbps uplink preferred Cpanel/Fantastico inlcluded no setup fee Semi-Managed but would if you can help doing some updates...
  4. E

Jewlzk.com Gone?

Hi Decker, I don't know if the their reply below was really the cause of it.
  5. E

Jewlzk.com Gone?

Sites up now! Thank you for your efforts! I am still thinking for the next move. I hope this will not happen again.
  6. E

I need some offers

Hello ServerOrigin, Please PM me.. I will also get a backup space with you. If you can offer me the one you offered with JJ. Thank you.
  7. E

Jewlzk.com Gone?

Hi! I know this could happen but as you know you cannot blame a client RAGING for simple actions which should been gave notice to us. Anyway my apologies for those action. For real, I haven't slept when I went home to find out those apache test pages so it completely blow me off. I am...
  8. E

Jewlzk.com Gone?

main Concern!!! Up The Websites Within The Hour Or Two!! main Concern!!! Up The Websites Within The Hour Or Two!! main Concern!!! Up The Websites Within The Hour Or Two!! do I Make It Clear!
  9. E

Jewlzk.com Gone?

Everyone in Jewlzk Please EXPLAIN! You are making me WORSE now! :devious2::devious2: My Answer:
  10. E

Jewlzk.com Gone?

It is not that I am damaging your reputation but it how I felt being left in the dark for 5 days!! 5 days!?!! Oh my god!! Call me I'm hysterical but this is the worst! I had my patience everytime.. But it's really beyond this! I must DO THE DEMAND NOW!!
  11. E

Jewlzk.com Gone?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2: Wh**tt Da F***ck!!?!? What is this apache test page again!?! You didn't even give me a notice what you are doing!??! You expect me now to understand you?!?! I believe you still have some issues, I demand full refund of my...
  12. E

Jewlzk.com Gone?

FTP / cURL issues / email routing problems still exist.. Thank you for the up but definitely it has still some glitches. Hope you can fix this the soonest. Thank you. Also posted ticket.. sent to personal mail.. so I guess you can sense my urgency on this.:devious2:
  13. E

Jewlzk.com Gone?

How I wish!!! Even if i spam tons of email for sure you get a reply of "I will gladly answer all of your questions shortly...." ..Well, I don't know how do you define shortly. I don't wanna be mean but 4 days is such a ridiculous downtime!
  14. E

Jewlzk.com Gone?

now is the worst part.. Pinging 216.139.83.75 with 32 bytes of data: Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Request timed out. Damn!! What is it now?!?!
  15. E

Jewlzk.com Gone?

got yer reply anyways. Still I cant access the cpanel.. We cannot change the IP;s, my clients are bashing on me already. It's like 3 days now.. hope you can remedy on this immediately.. It really sucks.. frailty feeling..
Back