• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by EggHeadHosting

1. E

izfree.com down..why?

It's also down for me !
  2. E

cPanel/whm Signup Script?

I got same problem fixed it : Just some minor changes on f2h.php on mudules/ changing SELECT * FROM 'php_ by SELECT * FROM 'yourprefixe_ It's as simple as this .. I got it working now and use it .. same case from CPcreator (a version of THT or maybe THT is a version of it )
  3. E

Would anyone be interested in forming a partnership (sponsor a server)

Unlimited Hosting, do you like ? (the one on www.kvchosting.com)
  4. E

New Forum ! But about what ?

Hello everyone, I surfed the net these days (about monetization) and believe it or not, the primary source of revenue for webmasters is advertising on the forums, the forums in the first place which is the primary source of a website attractive and bringing great success! To do this I...
  5. E

Should I?

If you want something better, what don't use Cpanel, i use it when offering free hosting and it's the better, i do also use WITH it the hosting tool (free) to manage accounts which very secured and easy to use.
  6. E

need free host for a small torrent tracker site

Wi offer 1.5 Gb Disk Space and 10 Gb Bandwidth.
  7. E

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

the largest .. but to what for ?
  8. E

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

we have simply to put nothing ?
  9. E

Free Domain Name & Hosting will Great qualities

Yes, there were some BAD errors in our Management Panel, we did installed a new one clean of errors and very simple to use you can simply get into it from http://cp.eggheadhosting.com :evilb:
  10. E

When you say things like free domain, you can be sure that you will get 100 more clients, and be sure of about 50% of them will ceratinly register a free account ;)
  11. E

nixism.com || True why there cheap

If you want real recommandation, get a reseller from KVCHosting.com, i'm with them, trully good !
  12. E

Money back question

They say that they don't give money back .. can you explain what you did to get it back ?
  13. E

Startup Tips for Reseller Hosting

It's really something that enjoy the webmaster and possibly good source of revenues but also a webmaster soulf know how to adminstrate it ! If i did continued using FHM in my Reseller account i would be the last one in Webhost providers ! It's not easy job and neither easy to admin, anyone who...
  14. E

Yes we do not creat the domains, it's just a referall, and like not pretty much persons know .co.cc, we do insert a link to register on it before registring with us ;)
Back