• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ephasenetworks

1. E

Best Shared Host for this spec please..

Even with a basic shared account, you should have a bit of wiggle room and will probably will be fine. I'd say, pick out a few and come back here with it and ask for some type of review.
  2. E

CMS light on shared host?

Its not available for all scripts. Only those who want to take advantage of it. There are different levels of caching where level one will be ideal. Anything higher will reduce load but will also take longer to load.
  3. E

ePhase Networks LLC - 50% Off All Shared Accounts : cPanel/Fantastico

Use coupon: WHT, to redeem your coupon for 50% on your next web hosting purchase for the first month! ePhase Networks LLC is here to provide you with superb web hosting solutions with expert customer support to direct you in the right direction. Feel free to browse our site and take a look...
  4. E

give suggestion

Agreed... I wouldn't go for any of them.
  5. E

Honestly, I consider forums as CMS as it manages a lot of content easily. But if your speaking of something like Wordpress, then no. Because it becomes MySQL intensive, when you have a lot of concurrent users, servers loads will rise.
  6. E

Hosting needed

We have been in business for more than a year now and registered in the state of Delaware, however, your request for paying only with moneybrookers keeps us at bay. We have our own secured merchant account that is encrypted and can process credit cards daily or you can opt to use paypal.
  7. E

Checking Improper Usage of Website

I don't think limiting the amount of mail is necessarily the best solution. There are great ways to secure your mail server though.
  8. E

GeekRack?

Hopefully everyone had backups and can start host searching again.
  9. E

Hostgator de-activated my account. Is this normal practice?

Larger the company, the more rigid they become. Obviously they should have given you a warning but again its up to their discretion. If you want that personal touch, i'd look for a reliable host thats medium sized.
  10. E

What has happened to HostingDepartment

If its .net, I do not know. I'd try to find their datacenter and ask them directly. There are a lot of hosts who decide to just not pay for their servers which gets closed down.
  11. E

1400 Kennedy Blvd Union City, NJ thats the address for host department. if your local, id give them a visit.
  12. E

Hopefully they'll come up for a few hours so clients can grab their backups.
  13. E

Simple Machines works wonders for us.
  14. E

Checking Improper Usage of Website

...I think preventative measures should be used so spam reports don't show up in the first place. Just make sure your PHP / PERL scripts are setup securely so when cgi scripts and such run, it tells you what kind of program it is and limit the user "nobody" from mailing out and have it use...
  15. E

Paid hosting first timer! What should I expect?

To be part of a amazing network you either have to lease space (which is what most do) at a large networked building somewhere in the metropolitan area OR you need millions of dollars in funding to setup your own network.
Back