• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by FadingD

1. F

Over 50gb bandwidth are required!

Try Siteground. They offer 5GB space and 100GB BW for $5/month
  2. F

Can U Tell Me Cheap 99.99 Uptime Very Good Hosting???

Try SiteGround. They have great support
  3. F

Free Domain Name

I think you need to learn to type properly first. :)
  4. F

What do you think of this domain?

Not really, I dun think this is a good domain for a host. Reason being: There is another host called Host Department at http://www.hostdepartment.com. People can easily make a mistake.
  5. F

How to Promote My Affiliate URLS?

You can put affiliate links on Webmaster Talk as your sig, but you cannot post them as a thread or smthing
  6. F

Webspace questions

Well, godaddy is kinda expensive in my POV.
  7. F

godaddy 2$ domains ?

try namecheap. Netfirms is also good
  8. F

VPS/Dedicated?

Lol, wrong forum.
  9. F

Need a reliable free host

Um, the Xecutek signup form is kinda down.
  10. F

need free domain! will work for return!!

After school meaning when?
  11. F

I need a free domain

I totally agree. If you are not willing to spend any money for it then that shows that you are more likely just playing around. And if that's the case, how do you garantee that you can succeed, like you said?
  12. F

Shoutcast Hosting

SiteGround offers 5GB Space 100GB Bandwidth You can ask them for help with your site if you decide to use them. Full list of feature can be found below. http://www.siteground.com/web_hosting_basicf.htm?PHPSESSID=7e862e0b3126d0d8ad8bb58b7fe52ec7 You answers will be answered within...
  13. F

Need Hosting

I would agree in most cases but I have come across a great host with 5GB space and 100GB BW for $5/month. They are totally reliable too. Their support is great. All my questions were answered within minutes too.. So, just to say, nothing is impossible... So, don't be 100% certain! :) BTW...
  14. F

had bitter experaince with dot5hosting

You can check out www.siteground.com. They are pretty reliable. All my questions are answered within minutes too. They offer way more than what you need for only $5/month. But they are definitely reliable. P.S Don't just take my word for it (Dont think you will anyway.) You can find loads of...
  15. F

Free Domain require

If you have that many visitors, why not put adsense or targetfirst or something to earn money for the domain name?
Back