• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Fastian

1. F

[WTS] $75 adwords voucher for $1.5 only (Lowest Price Ever)

Terms: Voucher Valid Worldwide (Can be used from any country) Requires $5 activation fees from a valid credit card/banking account. One coupon per Adwords account. (Google Rules) Voucher is not applicable if you have already used another voucher. New Adwords accounts only (14 days or...
  2. F

Fast Litespeed/Directadmin/cPanel/Softaculous hosting for $10 for first year!!!

SPRING IS IN THE AIR AND SO IS POWERMONSTER'S SPRING SALE!!! We've been in such a good mood, we're giving out even better discounts this time around!!! For a LIMITED TIME powerMonster is offering our ONE lite shared plan for $10 for the first year or our ONE standard reseller plan for just...
  3. F

€100 Adwords Vouchers (Approx ~ $134) - Soon to Expire

Actually, I purchased a bunch of vouchers from someone else few days ago. I have used few on different sites myself. I can't confirm but I dont think these are the same. Vouchers that were sent from google via mail were of $100 not 100 Euro. (I could be wrong though)
  4. F

€100 Adwords Vouchers (Approx ~ $134) - Soon to Expire

Hi I have few Adwords vouchers that I dont need anymore. So, I am selling theme. Voucher Price: $18 Expiry: 30th April 2010. .... (i.e. In next 4 days. To be on safe side, use it on 29th) Terms: * Voucher Valid Worldwide * One coupon per Adwords account. (Google Rules) * Voucher is not...
  5. F

Merlin the Series

I watched two episodes the other day. Not that exciting ... Have you seen "Legend of the Seeker" .... It falls in the same category and have a better story. (I think so)
  6. F

Hah, this is lovely

Did you get a reply back from them?? What kind of abuse/Violation they are talking about?
  7. F

mockup for new site at work...

That is looking great. Apart from the yellowish member box, I like the overall design.
  8. F

F.A.Q. Website

That's a wonderful design. A great customization of Wordpress. Thumbs up.
  9. F

My Implihosting/Open Source Hosting review

No. Most companies are not like this. As others suggested, you need to open a thread in Request section for hosts to reply with their offers. If you are looking for un-manged VPS providers, SliceHost, Linode and Servercomplete would be my recommendations. For managed, check out WiredTree...
  10. F

Seeking Reliable Shared/Reseller Provider

If your concern is Reliable Host, decent Uptime and friendly support; then have a look at powerMonster.Net. One Lite Plan 5GB Space 50GB Bandwidth Unlimited DB, Addon domain, emails etc. Read More $5/month or $50/year (Normal Price) Order Here With our current Spring promo, you can get that...
  11. F

Good Billing Solution?

If WHMCS is costly for you, then consider Clientexec. If that's even out of your budget, then there is new App, HostBill with owned license for just $159.95. (Never tried myself)
  12. F

Free Wordpress Themes by Zethix

That is a nice looking theme. Keep up the good work. Although 4 link in footer is a little too much. (PS. you forgot to add link to Wordpress.org)
  13. F

Hosting multiple domains 100$ ~ 150$ a month

Hi Darko! If you can drop the SSH access, we can offer you the following. ONE standard Plan DirectAdmin/cPanel (Your choice) 10GB disk space 100GB bandwidth Everything else unlimited. $150 yearly (Normal price without Promo) But with our Spring Sales promo, you can get this...
  14. F

Should we plunge for Softaculous

Softaculous is a great tool to have. The company I am with has recently removed Installatron and moved over to Softaculous. So, go for it.
  15. F

Hi Everyone

Hi Guys! May be some of you have seen me on other forum. (Though I doubt it) Just signed up here so let me explore the forum now.
Back