• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by graham697

1. G

NEW Prelim Design

How does this prelim design look. Final Product won't be in flash. Catch 22 Hosting This one was made by Alex G.
  2. G

Look any better?

ok, I'll make the text column wider.
  3. G

Look any better?

thats the bgcolor
  4. G

Look any better?

what huge gray column?
  5. G

Look any better?

I said it was just the template. I was asking for any reccomendations on the color and format.
  6. G

Look any better?

the site is catch 22 Design | Hosting
  7. G

Look any better?

The site isn't finished. I just made a "template" for the main page. Do you suggest any color changes, format changes, etc.?
  8. G

MySQL, PHP, ASP, and Perl- Hosting Coming Soon

Oh, I almost forgot...Power failure...we will have them running off one or two APCs (after all, Tampa Bay is the lightning capital of the world).
  9. G

These are only two servers. They aren't a whole room full. I don't think we need to be worrying about thieves (there's an alarm system), there are people in the office full time, and the ISPs have 24 hour support and on-site repair. We wouldn't have purchased them if we knew something would happen.
  10. G

Is PHP Nuke worth it??

Okay, thank you. Can I make my own theme (are they different than css style sheets?)
  11. G

It was midnight when i posted it. I was tired and wasn't paying attention to the smallest details. If you think the servers aren't going to be secure, we have already bought a watchguard firebox mechanical firewall (no not black ice or norton personal firewall).
  12. G

Is PHP Nuke worth it??

I am usually against template, or non-original pages, but would you consider PHP-nuke for making a site? Is it highly customizible?
  13. G

No, we have a small office space in a plaza.
  14. G

We just ordered them from Dell. They just sent them out earlier this morning.
  15. G

We are offering 1 gb of bandwidth per month. We are starting out with two servers, but they are together on a rack. If we start to host enough people, we will expand to more.
Back