• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by [GS]George

1. G

- GeekSolutions / Fully Managed VPS / FREE Client Exec / FREE CP / No setup FEES!!! -

GeekSolution now offers some of the best plans out there and at reasonable prices. All of our packages include the following: * cPanel/WHM Control Panels * Unlimited Email Addresses * Unlimited MySQL Databases * Unlimited FTP Accounts * Unlimited Mailing...
  2. G

Hosting Request

Hello Lintux, Check this out! SharedWebhosting More Info... Orange Plan 3GB Diskspace 30GB Monthly Transfer Unlimited Features $3.95 /Monthly Order Here! Have a nice day :)
  3. G

TheHostingTool - Free Automated Webhosting Tool - WHM & DA Support! P2H! Free!

Yes I mean the themes included. No offense its just my opinion though.
  4. G

PHP4 & MySQL Host Needed

Hello Dilz, Check this out! SharedWebhosting More Info... Orange Plan 3GB Diskspace 30GB Monthly Transfer Unlimited Features $3.95 /Monthly Order Here! Have a nice day :)
  5. G

looking for ffmpeg reseller

If you are interested in VPS and raise your budget a bit more I will happily offer you one of our plans. Good Luck though.
  6. G

Requesting EU Dedicated

Since you want in for games and with Windows and in EU which is in Euros and not Dollars you should raise your budget a bit. Though I suggest you to use www.ngz-server.de they are pretty good.
  7. G

looking for ffmpeg reseller

And for what price are we talking here? Unless you are open to any offers
  8. G

[Looking] New VPS w/cPanel

Virtual Privateservers More Info... Peach VPS 10GB Diskspace 250GB Monthly Transfer Unlimited Features Managed Server Free Control Panel (CPanel w/ Fantastico & RVSkins or Plesk w/ Powerpack) By Default its 1 IP Adress. 1$/Month for extra IPs $30 /Monthly Order Here! Also let me...
  9. G

TheHostingTool - Free Automated Webhosting Tool - WHM & DA Support! P2H! Free!

This is actually great I have tried it but I think it needs still work with the templates included.
  10. G

[Looking] New VPS w/cPanel

Hello, GeekSolutions offer the following plan. Virtual Privateservers More Info... Pear VPS 30GB Diskspace 450GB Monthly Transfer Unlimited Features Managed Server Free Control Panel (CPanel w/ Fantastico & RVSkins or Plesk w/ Powerpack) By Default its 2 IP Adresses.Contact sales...
  11. G

ClientExec Question

Totally agreed with the part about the username and password. If the staff has it they will be able to do their work fast. Unless the guy that works for you isn't trustable but most of companies now hire serious guys....
  12. G

Nixism Problems

Nixism is back online and sent email to all of its clients to explain the problem so i guess this thread has to be closed.
  13. G

Nixism Problems

It seems that the guy that was going to buy it actually sent the moeny but then Nixism's owner didnt pay the server bills and it went down... Something like that and cause of that the buyer cancelled his payment....according to what the buyer says....
  14. G

Uk Hosting Need Fast

Maybe you should wait untill Nixism gets back...At least to find out what happened....
  15. G

Nixism Problems

I don't think he will close the company or something.... It doesn't make sense they had a good reputation and now just closing everything....???....
Back