• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by H4K3DP1X3L

1. H

[P2H] Onshore - Adfree - Cpanel Hosting :D

P2Host How it works? You earn hosting by posting on our forum. For more information, take a look at this. What kind of Packages are there? ------------- Mini ------------- Space: 500mb Bandwidth: 5 Gigabytes FTP Accounts: 2 Email Accounts: 5 Max Email Lists: 2 Max Databases: 2...
  2. H

[P2H] Premium Webhosting for Free

P2Host For more in-depth description on our packages and how it works. Visit here How it works? You earn "Jelly Beans" by posting on P2host.net, this virtual currency can then be traded for the hosting. New Post 1.45 New Thread 2.00 New Poll 2.25 Per Character 0.00 Minimum Characters 200...
  3. H

P2Host - Premium Hosting for Free

P2Host How it works? You earn "Jelly Beans" by posting on P2host.net, this virtual currency can then be traded for the hosting. For exact rates visit this page What kind of Packages are there? ------------- Mini ------------- Space: 500mb Bandwidth: 5 Gigabytes FTP Accounts: 2...
  4. H

Post to Host - No Ads - CPanel - Onshore

From what I understand she has 3 other sites she is running at the moment and that is her personal blog. So, it can be understandable if she hasn't got it up yet because its the least important.
  5. H

Post to Host - No Ads - CPanel - Onshore

P2Host How it works? You earn "Jelly Beans" by posting on P2host.net, this virtual currency can then be traded for the hosting. Rates New Post 1.45 New Thread 2.00 New Poll 2.25 Mini Space: 500mb Bandwidth: 5 Gigabytes FTP Accounts: 2 Email Accounts: 5 Max Email Lists: 2 Max...
  6. H

P2H - CPanel - $0 - 500mb Space - 5gigs of Bandwidth

Can you please rephrase that question? Also, there is now a new formation of packages: Mini Space: 500mb Bandwidth: 5 Gigabytes FTP Accounts: 2 Email Accounts: 5 Max Email Lists: 2 Max Databases: 2 Max SubDomains: 2 Max Parked Domains: 0 Max Addon Domains: 0 Cost: 15 Jelly...
  7. H

My current install of mybb only uses 12mb of space. So, 250mb will be more than enough to host a mybb forum.
  8. H

We are onshore, you can tell by the DMCA topic on the forum. So, its the same rules as any other onshore host. Its called Mini because its a small package...
  9. H

P2Host For more in-depth description on our packages and how it works. Visit here How it works? You earn "Jelly Beans" by posting on P2host.net, this virtual currency can then be traded for the hosting. For exact rates visit this page What kind of Packages are there? -------------...
  10. H

Just wow...

coolstorybro But interesting tags ya got there buddeh :3
  11. H

Dont you get pissed off when someone deletes your thread without pm'ing you the reaso

No, it really doesn't bother me. I mean, it was probably deleted for the same reason you made the thread.
  12. H

Let's make it Fluffy Bunny Week :)

Thats just epic. Nice picture bro :D
  13. H

Banner and Text Spots Open On Forums Directory PR4

Can the price be negotiable? Im interested, so please throw a PM my way.
  14. H

Best Premium Blogger Themes 2011

Hi Marijuana and Time are my favorites. I really like their color schemes.
  15. H

HTML5 Templates

Pretty sexy theme if Im allowed to say so :3
Back