• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[P2H] Onshore - Adfree - Cpanel Hosting :D

H4K3DP1X3L

P2Host

How it works?
You earn hosting by posting on our forum. For more information, take a look at this.

What kind of Packages are there?

-------------
Mini
-------------
Space: 500mb
Bandwidth: 5 Gigabytes
FTP Accounts: 2
Email Accounts: 5
Max Email Lists: 2
Max Databases: 2
Max SubDomains: 2
Max Parked Domains: 0
Max Addon Domains: 0

3 Posts to Signup
5 Posts a Month

--------------
Power
--------------
Space: 1 Gigabyte
Bandwidth: 15 Gigabytes
Max FTP Accounts: 5
Max Email Accounts: 10
Max Email Lists: 5
Max Databases: 4
Max Sub Domains: Unlimited
Max Parked Domains: 0
Max Addon Domains: 0

7 Posts to Signup
10 Posts a Month

-------------
Destruction ( 1 Account(s) Available )
-------------
Space: 2 Gigabytes
Bandwidth: 30 Gigabytes
Max FTP Accounts: 99
Max Email Accounts: 99
Max Email Lists: 99
Max Databases: 99
Max Sub Domains: 99
Max Parked Domains: 99
Max Addon Domains: 99

20 Posts to Signup
25 Posts a Month

Features:

CPanel
Litespeed
Forwarding E-Mail Accounts
Autoresponders
Add own MIME types
Custom 404 Error pages
Server Side Includes
IMAP
SMTP
POP3/POP3
Online File Manager
Content Management Systems
and more!

Ordering and Tracking:
You must first join our Forum and make the designated amount of posts. You can then start the ordering process here

Reviews:
I have only been with P2Host.net for about a week now and so far it has been great. I started out just posting and earning my Jelly Beans for my hosting as all other members here do. Once I earned the amount of Jelly Beans necessary and submitted my request for web hosting, my account was set up very quickly. Once my account information was sent to me, I headed straight over to my domain registrar and changed my name servers. While I have had issues with DNS through some free hosts in the past, my DNS propagated very quickly with P2Host.net. Within an hour I was able to begin setting up my account. Server access is quick and smooth, quicker then even some of the paid hosts I have used. Any time I have had a question about anything JLogan has been right there to answer me and often does within just an hour of my inquiry. I definitely suggest anyone who is need of free hosting to try P2Host.net. It doesn't take much time out of your day and there's almost nothing to lose.

Hey, I just want to say that p2host is an amazing site. Today, i searched p2host.net on google, just so i could 1+ it. People here are great, and helpful!
Thanks p2host.net!

If you wanna start the process of getting your free hosting, then join up.

Back