• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by hunney

1. H

My new forum

loading too slow
  2. H

would love some feedback

weird, the server is not down (what browser are you using?) what does it do?
  3. H

would love some feedback

opening a new window? it shouldn't be opening a new window Thanks I will check into that
  4. H

would love some feedback

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a wonderful day. Ok enough with the chit-chat! :) I redesigned my site and would love some input (I have posted in other places and got some great productive feedback) I do know the navbar has too much whitespace, I will be fixing that when I learn how...
  5. H

what do you think?

Arch that is what I attempted to do. When I did a search and started looking around I got so befuddled that I was totally lost. that inspired me to create a site that is great for those without a lot of patience, and without a lot of knowledge. (I try to make things easy to understand, and not...
  6. H

what do you think?

blank sorry for going off topic. As for the resolutions, I am working on fixing that, however no matter what one does, there will be some screen resolutions that it just will not look right on I plan on putting a disclaimer as to which resolution is it best viewed at. I know I can not please...
  7. H

Host needed...

I hope it is safe to say that you meant 500 meg/month not 500 gig/month :) Contact me let's talk
  8. H

what do you think?

1st did you find a host yet? what kind of site are you running? What kind of storage do you require, how about bandwidth? (I have a reason for asking LOL)
  9. H

what do you think?

carebear I like the uptime guarantee, I will be considering that one option. I heeded some of the advice I got from asking for reviews (yeah I know I STILL like the cursive font) hehe I did redo my logo, I am interested in seeing what ppl think. Would love some feedback. Again, thank...
  10. H

what do you think?

Thanks everyone, I revamped it a little to help the fonts show up a little clearer, I still like the cursive (yes I just HAVE to be different) I am not expecting to get rich off of this, however it is nice to be able to offer something that I had a very hard time trying to find I am...
  11. H

what do you think?

carebear, there is more than just bandwidth involved. (I am learning that people pay more attention to the bandwidth than they do the space and other options) Addmittedly I need to redo my packages. At least I am getting some helpful feedback here
  12. H

Free SubDomains

I have to set up the updater tool as well as the site. (as I said, this is a test, will prolly just cut the whole thing) I am still learning what the public wants and doesn't want. Amazing what some ppl expect (including myself sometimes)
  13. H

what do you think?

what can I say.... I am .... different :) Oh, what makes it hard to read on the graphics? is it the color, the font? As for the prices, I thought they were good prices, shows what I know. :( thanks for the input. (what would you suggest for pricing on the plans outlined?)
  14. H

Free SubDomains

no free hosting, the subdomain has an online page updater tool, kind of something I am trying out.
  15. H

what do you think?

Elite-seller Looking for input on the graphics, layout, and speed of loading
Back