• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by immotive

1. I

Google PageRank System

PR is the things that you need to consider if you have well optimised your site, else it wont really help much in your ranking. Both keyword density and the distribution are important. It is advisable for you to understand various techniques that your competitors used (it might not be obvious)...
  2. I

TMQ.NET - Instant Activation - Allows all File Types

There are lots of sites that provide free image hosting (for example http://www.imageshack.us), so i believe you dont really need them to host your signature.
  3. I

TheFreeSite

I've been putting their logo for months and sent lots of mails but still no reply, i dont think they really care.
  4. I

FTP client?

another vote for WS_FTP
  5. I

link exchange with free hosting site

Hi, i'm looking for link exchange opportunity with free hosting site, my site is www.y11.net a free url redirection site. thanks.
  6. I

free url redirection service

can try this also : www.y11.net
  7. I

offering free email

I am using everyone.net , it works great for me. Basically what murat meant is to provide free email service to his visitor but using his domain name i the email accounts. For example, if your site is www.mydomain.com then you can offer your members free email account membername@mydomain.com...
  8. I

Question for google ...

Yup. But it took my bank 4 months to clear that cheque, so I can only get the real cash at the end of February :cow2:
  9. I

Which ad service do you recemend?

if you really want a CPM, you might need to just sell the advertisement space yourself. Coz normally affliate programs only give per sales or per lead, and ad network like adsense pay per click.
  10. I

click throgh rate ...

There is click through rate of a banner but not site. Which is simply the Implression of the banner / Number of clicks
  11. I

Question for google ...

For December cheque, normally google will send it out around 20+ of January, and you should be able to get it within 1 week or so.
  12. I

Ads for a growing site ?

it is relatively easier to get into adsense now, go with adsense.
  13. I

Best free email?

I'm using everyone.net, it is pretty good. Load very fast for me and my members.
  14. I

Which ad service do you recemend?

pay per unique visitor ?? I doubt if any of the advertiser or ad network does so.
  15. I

How to get hits?

something like nomorehits.com , i used that before, got more than 50 downlines. Is manual, but normally ppl wont borther to look at the site also, dont even mention click on anything inside.
Back