• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Question for google ...

kamalkhan

Hi everyone..

I have question for google ...

when google send cheques for last month. and How many days it takes to reach.

simply ... wat is normaly Date when google cheque being recieved.

Kamal Khan

I also agree! No one can really say how long it takes before you receive the check. It all depends on where you life, when it goes out, if theres any postage delays, etc.

But by the look of things, I think that checks normally go out after the 10th of every month.:crying5:

For December cheque, normally google will send it out around 20+ of January, and you should be able to get it within 1 week or so.

Thanks for the useful information immotive!

Now I roughly know when I should receive my December Check as you have narrowed it down a bit better.

So I guess I should receive my December Check between January 21st - February 5th.

Thanks again!

Yup. But it took my bank 4 months to clear that cheque, so I can only get the real cash at the end of February :cow2:

Originally posted by deathdemon321
y would it take that long?

My guess is :

The bank needs to send the cheque back to us, clear it using
their account in us & then tt the money to back to where
immovtive come from, then they transfer the money to immotive account.

)_that's what we call 'advance technology' (&%^%

Originally posted by misc12345
My guess is :

The bank needs to send the cheque back to us, clear it using
their account in us & then tt the money to back to where
immovtive come from, then they transfer the money to immotive account.

)_that's what we call 'advance technology' (&%^%

Damn. I got my check too.I live near immotive and i gues it will take 4 months for me too.

4 months?!

I usually see the check posted as made by the 17th - 21st and will usually get the check 2 weeks later. Then it takes about 5-7 days for it to clear...

Now, I live in Dallas Texas, USA so that is quite a bit better than Indonesia, time-wise.

Hi,

Does anyone know if their year end check has been sent to them yet.

The reasons why I ask is because mine hasn't been sent out yet.

In payment options, it said that they were sent on the 19th, so it means that today or tommorow they will send them out.

Originally posted by john874
Hi,

Does anyone know if their year end check has been sent to them yet.

The reasons why I ask is because mine hasn't been sent out yet.

Contact them. The same thing happenned to my fren and after contacting them, they sent it out.

Same here

I didn't see a payment listed so i sent an email.. and within 4 hours it was posted... and they senty me back a form letter LOL

Maybe sending an email on their "contact us" link will work...

Back