• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Jessie

1. J

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, Instant Activation

no it doesn't unless you like pop ups. :devious2:
  2. J

Free! cPanel 11/5 GB Space/50 GB BW/No ADS/Installatron/FAST Response/Reliable Server

:lol: notice the smallest type at the bottom. :wave: POST to HOST
  3. J

Free Forum Hosting

TOS makes it clear.... no adult content.
  4. J

FTPLoad.com : Free File Hosting - FTP Uploads, No Filesize/type limits, 1 GB Space

It sucks actually. In 4 tries I connected once and got a disk full error. :confused4
  5. J

>>>FREE HOSTING<<< 5GB SPACE | 50GB BANDWIDTH | NO ADS | php 5 and MySQL too !!

So far things with oxyhost have been great. After a small problem in the beginning that Ashish quickly took care of for me -so no complaints. With all the new signups Ashish I hope your server will remain as fast. :-)
  6. J

We Will Host ANY Site, Large Or Small - Upto 150GB Bandwidth!!! INSTANT ACTIVATION!!!

Andrew how does a person contact you, you don't accept PM's. :sad2:
  7. J

FREE HOSTING | 5GB SPACE | 50GB BANDWIDTH | NO ADS | php5 and MySQL too !!

Did you think I was Chinese..... because you deleted my acct. :confused4
  8. J

wow. Well all seems to be fine now. Hey thanks alot for your quick response. Good to know you're on the job. :-) Sounds like a real pain tho'.
  9. J

When All Other Free Hosts Disappoint You -- Visit This One! 2GB Space, No Ads.

Yup, I agree this is the BEST host [for an adult site at least]. They have been around for quite awhile and are quick to fix any problems. Only small complaint I would have lately is the file restriction now imposed. At least it has gone up from a few months ago, so I'm hopeful they will...
  10. J

Yeah, only problem is your server is down. :cry2: Let me be correct here. I can now log into my acct via your panel but the url to my site will not load ??
  11. J

Well thank you for making me check again. I tried uploading a 3.5mb file earlier today [twice] and got a read out that the max file size allowed was 1500kb. After I read your response I tried again and this time no problems. :whatthe:
  12. J

We Will Host ANY Site, Large Or Small - Upto 150GB Bandwidth!!! INSTANT ACTIVATION!!!

You say you will host 'any' site and yet your TOS reads no adult material ! How can you say ANY site then ? What is your file size restriction. There is no indication of that either. :confused4 If your site is not firefox friendly when most of us are aware using I.E. is really a...
  13. J

Strange but it says this on your FAQ page: What is the maximum file size? The max file size for uploading any type of file is currently 8mb. And yet you will not accept a file over 1500kb ? A little false advertising going on perhaps ??
  14. J

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, Instant Activation

He did add that in his thread. The one thing he never adds is about the pop up ads that go with his generous offer. :lol:
  15. J

Free phpBB Forum Hosting: NetBoardz

Thank you John for your service. We have had fun getting our forum together as you know. :-) We like that you drop in to make sure everything is working ok too, nothing like personal service ! Wishing you much success. :beer: Drop by and visit us anytime. (East, LisaO, Sandylin and...
Back