• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free phpBB Forum Hosting: NetBoardz

NetBoardz

NetBoardz.com is proud to inform you of our dedicated free forum hosting service.

Features:

* Daily backups - FOR FREE
* World of Warcraft guilds encouraged to join, WoW theme included and you can also use the wowforumz.com domain instead of netboardz.com!
* Over 160 templates to customize your free forum
* Custom logo on all 160 templates. Put your company's or your WoW guild's logo on your forum to make it personal
* RSS feed of your forum's newest posts
* MOD: Admin/Moderator tracking allows Administrators to keep an eye on what your moderators are doing
* Search Engine Optimization pushes your forum's posts to the top of the engine rankings
* Adult-friendly - As long as it's legal and legit, that's fine.
* Hosted on a tier1 connection on Xeon 3.0ghz 2gb RAM servers

Read more on the NetBoardz service:
http://www.netboardz.com/?action=whatisnetboardz

or

http://www.netboardz.com/?action=signup

Thank you John for your service. We have had fun getting our forum together as you know. :)

We like that you drop in to make sure everything is working ok too, nothing like personal service !

Wishing you much success. :beer:

Drop by and visit us anytime. (East, LisaO, Sandylin and Jessie):wink2:

Thanks from NetBoardz.com

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you're happy with the service. If there's anything I can help you with, let me know :)

free forum hosting, free forums, free, forums, forum hosting, hosting

Hi there!

Sorry for the late reply, I hadn't noticed this topic and I recently moved so I've been without internet until very recently.

NetBoardz has a host of anti-spam technology added to the phpbb platform that helps to prevent spam. I'm reluctant to spell out the exact details because that's a bit like providing a roadmap and tutorial for people to bypass our measures, but we are quite successful.

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,
John Rockefeller
NetBoardz.com

Back