• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by JMD

1. J

Much WebSpace without Dom?

no coolguy23, i mean calibra-web.de ;) and this has expressly unlimited traffic, but only one packet and its a unique deal between me and the provider =JMD=
  2. J

never mind folks, i've found a provider those offer me unlimited transfer and 10GB of space. (and some stuff, its a packet) and these all for 40DM/m ($20/m) its a german provider and not impossible to get unlimited traffic =) cYa =JMD=
  3. J

'cause i've much transfer.... arround 200-400GB/m. thats why i need unlimited traffic .... =JMD=
  4. J

hmm thx @ gyrbo, but this is still too much (price). iam searching for much cheaper offers. $50 and cheaper... crazy, i know :D someone else any idea ? cYa =JMD=
  5. J

Hi (sorry folks, my english is not the best) I search for a webspace-provider: What i need is simple: 10-30GB of Space and unlimited Traffic must be UNIX-Type and the location, if possible, in usa or near germany/schwitz/austria I do not need any Domains or email or...
Back