• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Josh Brown

1. J

$9.95/YEAR! 2.5GB Space, 10GB Bandwidth, cPanel, PHP/SQL - HYPER SERVERS

Dear Valued Customers & Potential Customers: We at Hyper Servers are attempting to change an internet norm. The same package we are advertising 2.5GB Disk Space, 10GB bandwidth can cost anywhere between $5-9/month! We believe, and have believed for a long time that that is way too much to pay...
  2. J

I need advice...

True, but then again we have different standards - like we're trying not to line our pockets with riches. That sounds strange, but we're making enough to cover all of the servers, and the support, and a little money in our pockets. That's all that I care about, really. I don't need to make more...
  3. J

Dear Valued Customers & Potential Customers: We at Hyper Servers are attempting to change an internet norm. The same package we are advertising 2.5GB Disk Space, 10GB bandwidth can cost anywhere between $5-9/month! We believe, and have believed for a long time that that is way too much to pay...
  4. J

Sorry for the late reply; I forgot to turn on e-mail notifications for this one. I tend to think I am a human being. I'd hope I am. I certainly do have MSN. It's: sg-c@gateworld.net.
  5. J

I need advice...

True. I try to keep only 5 reseller accounts tops on one server. That way it keeps things clean. They never touch any shared accounts; because that's insane. @utcrazy. The support is never degraded, that's the thing. I work just as much as I would for someone who is paying 500$, however...
  6. J

Dont bother with surfspeedyservers.com

Got some lovely stories from them for you. I had a VPS with them once. Their support is abysmal. I'm not lying here. For example; their VPS they gave us out-of-box was configured for another host (ok, no problem - revert changes), but then a whole bunch of things started happening. 1. named...
  7. J

I need advice...

I suppose. I was thinking the same thing. I went for $9.95 a year; because a lot of customers were wanting a low fee hosting account like that. Oddly enough, a lot of those customers decided to go for the more expensive paid accounts that I offer. It was strange. Oddly enough, I've always...
  8. J

I need advice...

Hey Folks, I have a question for my fellow paid hosts out there. Recently, I've been called a scam for what I offer (its sort of hurtful...heh) customers (lowest plan being $9.95/yr...for 2.5/10GB). What do you think? Do you think it is proper for a host; if they can afford it to lower...
  9. J

10. J

Hyper Servers - $9.95/Year - 2.5GB, 10GB, cPanel/Fantastico/mySQL

11. J

5GB & 15GB BW | PHP5 & mySQL/cPanel & Fantastico | Instant Activation!

Yes, we disabled auto registration with that script due to fraud/spam/abuse. You can however follow the steps outlined on our frontpage at http://freewebplans.net to get an account.
  12. J

It is when you don't overload your servers or have your customers using BitTorrent or FileSharing applications on their space; as we've had.
  13. J

$3.95 | 5GB & 15GB BW | PHP5 & mySQL/cPanel & Fantastico | Instant Activation!

Hello, New: As of October 1st, 2007 we are offering Reseller Packages on one of our premium dedicated paid servers! I am writing you representing the Free and Paid Hosting service, FreeWebPlans.net. We have shown our dedication to our customers and to maintaining strong customer service...
  14. J

Hello, I see the account as working on my end. Oh, and yes you can use uni.cc domains. Josh
  15. J

need hosting for legal audio files

Right after I posted this I went and upgraded the sales software we use. I apologize :| We're sitting at 100% uptime for over 2 months.
Back