• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by junz

1. J

half--life.info

I suppose this is an ad.
  2. J

Anyone Know if

A few days ago Yahoo did $2 TLDs, bug just for one day.
  3. J

Host wanted - 2gb space - 100gb bandwidth - HAS TO HAVE LIGHTNING SUPPORT

Don't know others, as a customer of NevaCious, their support is really good. You will be impressed for sure.
  4. J

$4.95 domain names

I suppose aplus.net also do the cheap registeration for the first year only, you can find out easily on their site. By now, I found Yahoo is the only one you can register 1,3,or 5 years constant cheap price domains when they are doing promotions. But their domains have some limitations b/c the...
  5. J

$4.95 domain names

I've emailed them once to ask the domain renewal price. The answer was $8.xx scince the second year, I don't know it's your mistake or theirs, so you might want to find out. :-)
  6. J

$4.95 domain names

Actually yes they are very cheap. But only for the first year.
  7. J

Where to check deleted domain names 4 free?

How? Check whois info for each domain name? I mean I can bulk check deleted ones in one time and choose from a list, not a specific one. Thanks
  8. J

Where Can u Get Cheap Domains

I recommend NameCheap.com. Although they don't seem to be the cheapest registrar, they provide one year free whois guard which normally worth 4-5 bucks. So that means you're just paying 4-5 buck for a domain name and paying another 4-5 bucks for the whois guard.
  9. J

Where to check deleted domain names 4 free?

I just know deleteddomains.com and pool.com, but Deleteddomains.com can only check up to 20 domains once and twick search in an hour for free. Pool.com can search freely but seems their information isn't really accurate, they say some domains are expired but actually not. Anyone knows where...
  10. J

What can I do for this company?

Thanks guys, I'll let you guys know the result.
  11. J

This sales guy from servefast just promised me to give refund in 7 days. Let's see what happens later.
  12. J

IXWEBHOSTING is it for real

Seems it's too good to be true for me, if you believe their money back guarantee, you might want to find out yourself.
  13. J

You take over the company last month? That's funny. And can you tell me where did you see their TOS? Your site isn't even up, how could you say you read the TOS? And as you may know, no one nowadays would choose a company with no money back garrentys. Even if you give me a deal as a dedicated...
  14. J

Oh, well, can you explain why I sent money through paypal and the email address was you servefast address?? Don't just say I'm not your client, you suspended my account first then tell me I'm not your client anymore? Is this the way you treat anyone who paid money to you? If you do business like...
  15. J

Thanks guys, I will complain to paypal first and see how it goes.
Back