• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by JustinNoel

1. J

Offshore free file host up to 2GB

Hey guys! Please take a moment to try our funded cloud storage startup http://uploadwiz.com. It's free! Upload up to 2GB @ Offshore server locations Files stored in cloud No bandwidth limits Multi-server at 1Gbps connections We'll keep your files up to 90 days of no download 90 day expiry...
  2. J

Giving away 100 free cPanel accounts 1GB/10GB

Hello! I'm Justin, and I work with Moolah'd, a internet marketer's marketplace. We strive to help new and seasoned webmasters starting by giving away 100 free, life long and awesome cPanel web hosting accounts. cPanel 1GB Space 10GB Bandwidth 10 Addons, databases and other services...
  3. J

Change username

Good to be back :)
  4. J

Change username

God. I missed this forum. There is where I played around when I was 16 years old. I must have registered to not less than 50 web hosts here.
  5. J

Change username

Hi! Request on changing my username to JustinNoel please. I want my name changed so I can have one name across all forums I use. Thanks @Peo or @Jan.
  6. J

OMG.. I joined here in year 2004 and I still see the same people...

No place like home for free web space search on the web. For the new active members, welcome! :)
  7. J

OMG.. I joined here in year 2004 and I still see the same people...

After 2 years of not logging in here (I think about 2 years), I am really surprised to see the same people! OMG! The Hamster is still here. Sorry, was just really happy to get back here. Happy to see I was a member for 6 years now. Looking forward to be an active community member again.
  8. J

FREE FILE UPLOAD | Direct Linking 1500MB Space | 15000MB Bandwidth | FILESip.com

FILESIP Free File Upload upgraded all new and registered accounts in FileSip with amazing free upgrades! FileSip's free file upload with direct linking offers: 1,500MB Space 15,000 MB Bandwidth 150 MB Upload Limits! Allows Direct Linking to Files Folders manipulation (public and...
  9. J

FREE Domain Hosting: FFmpeg Enabled, Supports YouTube Clones! 1yr old 1.5GB/30GB

We at Meek Host is proud to say that we are over a year old for serving thousands of pages over hundreds of websites in our servers. Not only that, we have been one of the most stable free web hosting services that offers something more, youtube clone support -- phpmotion, clip-share, vshare...
  10. J

nameserver setup -- redirect to a backup server?

I see. Thanks for the help. :)
  11. J

I see. Is there a possible way to redirect the domain to another server incase the server #1 goes down, and get back to server #1 when it it gets back?
  12. J

Hi. I just need a little tutorial here. I went around google, but still I am having doubts. here's an example setup: Main domain: KKK.com. DNS in 3 different servers. ns1.KKK.com - server #1 ns2.KKK.com - server #2 ns3.KKK.com - server #3 Am I correct here? If ns1.KKK.com...
  13. J

Reliable Post4Host ?

We will be happy to have you with us hosted. We are over a year old with the most competitive free services. Instant activation! Meek Host post-2-host packages [Post-2-Host] cPanel with FFmpeg Hosting 15 forum monthly posts. Supports youtube clone scripts. 1GB Space 20GB Bandwidth cPanel...
  14. J

cPanel + FFmpeg + YouTube Clone Support + 1GB HDD + 20GB Transfer + 1 Yr. Old = FREE!

We at Meek Host is proud to say that we are over a year old for serving thousands of pages over hundreds of websites in our servers. Not only that, we have been one of the most stable free web hosting services that offers something more, youtube clone support! why should I choose Meek Host...
  15. J

Free WHM Reseller Account no posting !

Policy changed, but it never amended on asking your visitors to click on them. It was never allowed.
Back