• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by k2

1. K

Question about GKG hosting

Thanks KM, I emailed them already. Martie, I didn't get an IP #, am I suppose to have one? I saw a page for "Register a DNS" though. http://gkg.net/domain/changes/dns_form.html, but I don't get what DNS is and how it works? Do we need it? I'm kind of new to it, sorry. First time registering...
  2. K

I tried, but still... Thanks for the help webdude, but it still didn't work. I'm getting frustrated, ughhh!! Anyone who've used this host before? please help, thanks.
  3. K

Hello, Do you know how much space GKG.net gives w/ the $9.99/yr plan? I already registered a domain with them. And I try to get into my web server using FTP, but it saying connection refused. How can I upload my pages? When using an FTP, in this field --> hostname/address: "domain url goes...
Back