• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Lamba

1. L

VPS for high traffic

I have an anime linking site e.g. megaupload. I have 10000 hits a month and used up 30gb bandwidth last month. I won't need much space though. I need somthing which is value for money and will hold up against traffic. :beer:
  2. L

Jcink Forum Boards 1.3 IPB Free! -- Not like everyone else. DB backups, patched.

How can you offer IPB 1.3 free while it is illegal to do so.
  3. L

(1000MB / 120GB) Hostgool.com 100% Free Cpanel Hosting for High Traffic Sites

I don't have a high traffic site that i want to host with you but I already have two high traffic sites and this one I would like to host with you.
  4. L

Ad Free Hosting 3GB -no posts, instant activation, ads allowed, wordpress, phpmyadmin

I have tested your hosting and I quote you The welcome email I thought there are going to be no ads.
  5. L

Free hosting. Own Domain.

I have accepted the offer from NoCatch. I will be posting reviews of the service I get and I hope it will be a positive experience. So far the site has been set up very fast and the hosting is looking quite good. Have a look url removed at the request of Lamba
  6. L

Its just about religion among teens and it will focus on Islam. Also I would appreciate no post per month offers.
  7. L

Hi I am about to start a site about religion (nothing fancy). I have bought the domain. I only need a small amount of space (500mb would be good). Any amount of BW will do. Cpanel would be good aswell. I don't want ads, oversellers, people with bad company reputations etc (just don't post in...
  8. L

Managed VPS [Needed Quick]

I have an anime site which has no content upload on the server only links to megaupload. I have around 1500+ uniques a day and generate probably around 50gb bw a month. I use under 500mb of space. Please give your offers.
  9. L

Managed VPS [Needed Quick]

Sorry wrong section
  10. L

Help me 1000 Uniques a day

CPM= Cost per thousand hits CPC= Cost per single click
  11. L

I want to switch from adsense
  12. L

Well as I have said above my website gets a thousand uniques a day so I want to put some ads on to generate some revenue but I don't know which avenue to take. Could you suggest what I should do: Clicks on ads, CPM or whatever and tell me which company will be the best for my website :beer:
  13. L

Google ads to paypal ? Is it possible

I can't because that is the heart of eBay's money strategy etc
  14. L

i6: 5GB Space/100GB Xfer, cPanel, No Banner Ads, Super Fast Servers!!

Hey i6n will you be able to host my site. It is an anime site which has image galleries etc. It also links to anime hosted at places like megaupload etc. My site gets about 500+ uniques a day which equates to quite a lot of bandwidth used. I need to know you are reliable and have fast servers...
  15. L

Hosting for 500+ uniques a day site

Ok anyway I am now hosted with SlAid so lets see how it goes lamba
Back