• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by LazyGamer

1. L

anyone know of some

LOL...Thats what you call your own server or a paid host where you pay for your "unmetered spaced" lol... Na..I know of one.... webber.NET They don't allow file downloading...
  2. L

u69.us name changed!!!??

Thats cool.....
  3. L

Amik is now olddh - UP to 500mb space!!!

Thats cool how you did that thing with the dh bux with your forum....How exactly did you do that?
  4. L

Is this a good change?

Great Service offers Amirk.. When you come back and start the service may I be able to have space? :topic:I would like to help ya mod the forums if you lemme.Have had experience in a couple of forums.Would be nice to help.... :topic: Well...This is a great offer anywayz...
  5. L

Free No-Ad Hosting | Free top-level Domain

Re: CC is for verification I SMELL A RAT:devious2:
  6. L

Free cPanel hosting

No....I just need a host that lets me host downloads...For free...My other host is down and will stay down for a while and don't know when they will be back..I have contacted them and said they were upgrading.But I need a host right now for my site and a game site and to host some of my homework...
  7. L

Free cPanel hosting

Maybe they have a site but don't have a host like me...:angry2:
  8. L

Is there?

Just get IPB......its hecka free lol....Plus I think its way better than vB....You can easily get a free host with php+mysql...And theres a way to put the ad next to you banner...
  9. L

A little help please!

Nice site... And as Antonio said....WRONG FORUM....Anywayz..Try the faq or some of the offers in this forum...
  10. L

How Do We Build The Perfect Free Host?

Lycos.co.uk is PERFECt...but....It has that damn frame...and that floating one too....If they could just let ya put it where ya want it would be the best host ever...The frame kills the forum
  11. L

Any body still need host?

I emailed you....
  12. L

15 free Cpanel 8.4 account NO BANNER NO NOTHING

I emailed ya! Hope you accept!
  13. L

Illusion FX Net - Free [RETURNING]

LOL.....Funny how u were typing it for the last few days wrong...:P
  14. L

Illusion FX Net - Free [RETURNING]

Must have typed the url wrong.... Its up Illusion FX Net