• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Amik is now olddh - UP to 500mb space!!!

amirk999

Amik has changed completely to a free host :D
We have joined a small community called olddh which was made from the free clients of distant host (RIP). Now, with the new server, free hosting has returned!

Here is what you get:

UP to 500mb space (you start off with 50mb)
5GB transfer to start
PHP
3 mySQL (max)
cPanel 8.5.4
no ads

Requirements:
25 posts at $4DH per post (or $100DH which is the forum money)
english sites only

What is NOT allowed?
-Warez/Crackz sites
-Adult sites
-Storage of large files like 100mb mod files
-anything else that is illegal
-anything that is found offensive
-chat scripts
-Perl/CGI forums, portals or sendmail (php allowed)
-Steaming content and MP3's

For every $100DH, you can request another 50mb space. We hold quizzes, contests, and I have a personal store on the forum in which I sell items at a lower cost. I also run a Price is Right thread in which the winner will get ALL my $DH, and I have a lot...

If you spam ONCE, your money will get reset to $0DH, Spam again and you'll be banned.

no "hello" "look I got ### posts!" or just stupid threads.

So go check out our forums at www.olddh.com if you want to get hosted for free :D

Amir..

What about the others who had hosting with your amik.biz? I still have my site, fourteencrosstown.net, up with that and I was not given any details on where my site is at... can you

I have been wondering where my site has been, as now I see you have another website, and that my site is still down. Can you give me details on the scoop?

Hi,when i login there, it says
Thanks, you are now logged in as: ScornedGod

Please wait while we transfer you...

(Or click here if you do not wish to wait)

All good so far, but then when it redirects me back to the board, im a guest..

I read through the COOKIES!! thread but nothing that was suggested works, i've cleared my cookies and told IE to accept all cookies...

Any help?

I think that it cached the main page and it just shows you as guest. All of the members log in a it works. Try to post something, I'll check it out though :)

Code:
Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'creature_clay@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/olddh/public_html/forum/NUKE_IBF_HACK.php on line 90

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/olddh/public_html/forum/NUKE_IBF_HACK.php on line 91

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/olddh/public_html/forum/NUKE_IBF_HACK.php on line 97

lol

```````````````````

mySQL query error: DELETE FROM invision_pfields_content WHERE member_id=97

mySQL error: Table 'olddh_nuke.invision_pfields_content' doesn't exist
mySQL error code:
Date: Tuesday 04th of November 2003 09:17:47 PM

```````````````````

and every time I do that and register my name gets taken so I have to find a new one, so far striker, -=striker=- and -=[striker]=- are taken and I cant use them lol.

Originally posted by striker
lol

```````````````````

mySQL query error: DELETE FROM invision_pfields_content WHERE member_id=97

mySQL error: Table 'olddh_nuke.invision_pfields_content' doesn't exist
mySQL error code:
Date: Tuesday 04th of November 2003 09:17:47 PM

```````````````````

and every time I do that and register my name gets taken so I have to find a new one, so far striker, -=striker=- and -=[striker]=- are taken and I cant use them lol.

did you register with those names or other people got them?

I registered and got errors but somehow the names were inscribed in your DB and when I use them it says "name taken".

that table is pretty much empty...
I have no clue why it is doing that. I'll ask the other admins. I'll delete those usernames so when it is fixed, you can use them :)

Okay I don't know about IPB but, phpBB2 doesn't have any problems with the -= =- characters, IPB (or a mod installed) just might.

Food for thought maybe.. :bandit2:

it did not work with just striker either, but when I tried to use that name to retry at registration, it sais it was already being used, so i added the -=

Sigh...i _REALLY_ can't log in to the forum to post... how to get a free hosting acct like this?!

Gosh...

Originally posted by moonhawk
Sigh...i _REALLY_ can't log in to the forum to post... how to get a free hosting acct like this?!

Gosh...

this is also to anyone else:
Just PM me the user info that you would like and I will sign you up on the olddh forums.

actually, i'm a member of olddh before you changed to the url www.olddh.com
i haven't been able to log on since, it says im logged on then it says im a guest. And what frustrated me most is that there is no forum whatsoever for guest to post their problems, so in that sense, you will lose the guest who can't log in and tell you what's wrong with the forum. I for one can't log in and i can't find any place to post to tell my problem. So i left the forum...

maybe some food for thought here...

Back