• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by luminire

1. L

Reviews are needed asap please

using the crystal from the Final Fantasy IX title logo for a Kingdom Hearts website isn't that smart. lol...
  2. L

Check this site out!! :p

i agree with him too. work on the site a bit more. ;)
  3. L

Kingdom Hearts Impulse

i don't get why the site opens in a new window when clicking "Enter" ... but good luck with it.
  4. L

AIM, ICQ, MSN and Yahoo! messenger's icons?

well you can search the web easily, or you can make your own if you're a good designer. :)
  5. L

ctrl-alt-deli.com dead?

yeah as i said, everything's back. i think their servers crashed, and they restored to the latest backup they had, coz my music forums has something missing. and yeah i still can't view my subdomains. :(
  6. L

ctrl-alt-deli.com dead?

hey it's alright. everything's up now, but all my sub domains don't appear to work for ME only. maybe it's ISP problems!? oh and... Tamranda... it's "luminire," with a lowercase L. :P
  7. L

ctrl-alt-deli.com dead?

i would, but 3 days? and decker always tells me stuff about ctrl-alt-deli. it's just weird that he didn't contact me. :/
  8. L

ctrl-alt-deli.com dead?

k guys, so i've been using ctrl-alt-deli.com hosting for quite some time now, and it's very comfortable... but what the hell? they've been down for three days now and that's not good. what the hell is going on? does anybody know? :(
Back