• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Lurkos

1. L

All In One Webmaster Site Script With Reseller Rights! $5.50!!!

All In One Webmaster Site Price: $5.50-You can resell this script FULL scource code included. DEMO: http://aiochecker.com What the script does: Basic Information: Domain Age Web Archive Directory Listing: DMOZ Google Yahoo Search Engine Backlinks: Google Yahoo...
  2. L

I accept paypal. Pay at the bottom of the site. "Buy Now"
  3. L

All In One Webmaster Site Price: $5.50-You can resell this script FULL scource code included. DEMO: http://aiochecker.com What the script does: Basic Information: Domain Age Web Archive Directory Listing: DMOZ Google Yahoo Search Engine Backlinks: Google Yahoo...
  4. L

freeservermonitoring.com

Is for sale. Great domain. Very high in potential. Accepting offers.
  5. L

Need a few appraisals..myitunes.us

Will sell them all for $20, or $5 a piece.
  6. L

I want to buy text links

I'm looking to buy a few text links. Site must have a PR3+ and 1,000 uniques per month atleast. Sites must be myspace, music, lyrics related. Any site appealing to teens. Site to be advertised is myspace related. Looking to spend $3-$5 per text link per month. PM me, I wont...
  7. L

7 bucks.
  8. L

I'll sell any of these domains for $15 OBO Reg at godaddy
  9. L

all have great keyword value. still thinking over that vps offer btw..
  10. L

myitunes.us dothedew.net eatlays.com seeyoutube.net all new domains, with some potential.
  11. L

Offer me a VPS!

In the market for a Linux VPS. *40-80 GB Space *384+ RAM (NO LESS than 384) *Burstable to 1GB RAM *500-800 GB Transfer. Would also be interested in an unmetered 5-10mbit connection if the price is right. *cPanel/WHM Included. Fantastico would be nice, but isnt a must. *UNMANAGED! Budget is...
  12. L

Looking for a business partner for LARGE hosting venture.

If you guys would read, you would see my post says.. "I'm looking for a partner, and or already established large hosting business to venture/merge into a new hosting gig." I would provide, financial backing, and a VERY good hosting domain. PM me to find out the domain. I dont want to plaster...
  13. L

hosting-shack, dont trash my ad simply because I didnt want to buy a sever from you. thanks.
  14. L

I'm looking for a partner, and or already established large hosting business to venture/merge into a new hosting gig. I myself have been in the hosting business since 2003. Here are a few requirements. *Must be 18 years of age or older, and live in the United States. *Must have knowledge...
Back