• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a business partner for LARGE hosting venture.

Lurkos

I'm looking for a partner, and or already established large hosting business to venture/merge into a new hosting gig. I myself have been in the hosting business since 2003. Here are a few requirements.

*Must be 18 years of age or older, and live in the United States.
*Must have knowledge with cPanel/WHM, and must have a little server administration experience.
*Must have decent financial backing.
*Must have knowledge of SEO, and marketablility.

Any large hosting companies that need a more marketable/brandable domain, and keyword friendly, this is the offer for you!

PM me!

You wish for an existing LARGE and respected company to merge with a new one?

Is the new company legally registered?
What are you willing to provide?
Are you over 18?
Are you willing to put financial backing into it?
How much financial backing are you looking to put in? $50-$100 or $1,000 - $10,000?

Large hosting company's looking to re brand under a new name? Why the hell would they do that, they get most of their custom via word of mouth, so rebranding under a new name would mean they have to build that reputation up all again, what a waste.

Hello,

Sorry if you saw it that way, but you not wanting to buy a server with us did not even cross my mind. I am interested, but as stated before me, I would like to know what you can offer in return, and your views on the name change.

Regards,
Richard Anderson

Hosting-Shack, care to post the results from usersucks?

His answer was a little vague, and I am awaiting clarification from him, but at the current time, I think it would be best to contact him directly via PM, but from what I can work out, he is offering a domain.

Sorry about that.

Already asked and repeated as you don't answer the questions, what do you have to offer for this merger.

You have stated your requirements but nothing about what you can contribute except some vague reference to a
more marketable/brandable domain
and only by PM which in itself is suggestive of hidden agenda by not sharing the details required to even consider your 'offer'.

Attacking another post when requesting information is another minus, so can you redeem yourself by being upfront with your 'proposal', thanks.

UserNamesSuuck said:
They get a keyword friendly/brandable/marketable domain that will generate thousands of dollars.

I guess you already know what my reply was :p

Isn't that grand, a large hosting company (I would consider large in the 150-200K per year and up) needs a more brandable domains? Thousands of dollars invested and tons of clients already, and they are going to switch it over to you? Don't think so. Please clarify if tis is not true.

was thinking the same thing.

Edit:
commenting on utcrazy, yea maybe but +g anyways :)

Last edited:
No doubt my comments will be heard as ad trashing, even thought hey are too true, but it must be said.

If you guys would read, you would see my post says..

"I'm looking for a partner, and or already established large hosting business to venture/merge into a new hosting gig."

I would provide, financial backing, and a VERY good hosting domain.

PM me to find out the domain. I dont want to plaster it all over the place here. But if your NOT seriously interested, dont waste your time, and mine.

If you guys would read, you would see my post says..

"I'm looking for a partner, and or already established large hosting business to venture/merge into a new hosting gig."

I would provide, financial backing, and a VERY good hosting domain.

PM me to find out the domain. I dont want to plaster it all over the place here. But if your NOT seriously interested, dont waste your time, and mine.

Yes we do read (kaliber) and the post is very, well very something.

The phrase
and or already established
isn't properly formatted and would be misread by anyone, if the purpose was as you now purport then it should be 'and/or' or some variable with a definitive choice indicator.

Your asking people to take you very seriously with a minimum of information
PM me to find out the domain. I dont want to plaster it all over the place here.
if you own it then what is the problem? Or is it still an idea in progress that you can't afford to buy yet is my first thought.

Essentially you have not given anything that any responsible host would take as solid for your proposal.

Back