• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by manmeetsingh

1. M

Price you would pay for domains.

For few valuable domain iam paying 35 to 40 usd . But atleast I can trust good and reputed vendors as Netsol and melborn IT For rest iam paying inbetween 9 to 15 USd using godaddy or directi. On some domains I have taken private registration to make domains more secured.
  2. M

Cheapest place to get domain names

I believe godaddy and directi from India are good. Reliable and cheap. But I also suggest that while selecting domain provider plz do check registrars reputation and credibility. Few penny won't make much of difference but at-least you can sleep well in night that your domain is in safe hands.
  3. M

List of cheap domain registrars

If you search google with phrase " ICANN regisrtrars " you will get complete list of registrars with all there details . But if you are looking for reliable and cheap option then you can go with godaddy.com its good I have using since long time and never faced any issue . greetings...
  4. M

Best software for web designing?

I think for images there's no choice better than photoshop but as far as html editor goes are some choice I have used Dreamweaver , frontpage and one free editor Hot Metal I did found hot Metal interesting too so you can try that too. If you search google with phrase " Free HTML...
  5. M

Review my design please. [1024x819]

I believe you have lots of space in header which can be used for SEO. You can put some rich content , keywords so that they get picked up by search Engines.. Also if you can put flash header it will give more professional look
  6. M

visitor counter

statcounter and google analytic they are best . I have used both
  7. M

what is your dream in your life?

dream of life is to see entire world all beautiful places on the earth cheers Manmeet
Back