• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by marianchucky

1. M

does someone know javascript??

so geln can you help me? :D
  2. M

i don't understand what to change..:confused4 i have an iframe tag in "Build tooltip box"...i changed it into a DIV but it's the same...:|.. Can you tell me what to modify exactly? Please? :-):-):-)
  3. M

Here is the css, html and javascript example. Thank you!
  4. M

well...in firefox when i get the click over the text it appears a box near it with the information i've put in.. but in IE when i get the click over the text the page moves down a little and very fast...and when i get the click off it ,it's like was before... I don't know how to correct this...
  5. M

Hi! I have a javascript code in tooltip.js(i attached it). In some pages of my website i use: <span id="_ctl0_mainPlaceHolder_resultDataGrid__ctl369_l blInterestRate" class="catalog_tooltip" onmouseover="toolTip('.....')" onmouseout="toolTip()">more ...</span>. In Firefox i have no problem...
Back