• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

does someone know javascript??

marianchucky

Hi!
I have a javascript code in tooltip.js(i attached it).
In some pages of my website i use:
<span id="_ctl0_mainPlaceHolder_resultDataGrid__ctl369_l blInterestRate" class="catalog_tooltip" onmouseover="toolTip('.....')" onmouseout="toolTip()">more ...</span>.

In Firefox i have no problem with it...but in IE7 i have a problem...if u can download the zip i attached because it's a little hard to explain.

If you know which is the bug and how can i correct it please help me.

Attachments

• tooltip.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 2
well...in firefox when i get the click over the text it appears a box near it with the information i've put in..
but in IE when i get the click over the text the page moves down a little and very fast...and when i get the click off it ,it's like was before...
I don't know how to correct this bug in IE :|...

HELP!

Thnak you!

Here is the css, html and javascript example.

Thank you!

Attachments

• css_tooltip.zip
    301 bytes · Views: 2
  • tooltip.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 1
  • tooltip_html.zip
    655 bytes · Views: 2
By upload, I meant put it on your website for us to test. I'm not 1 to download files from forums, that's where most computers get a virus.

As for your script. It is because you are using an iFrame in your JS, you need to use a DIV instead. Just rename it and it works.

Last edited:
i don't understand what to change..:confused4

i have an iframe tag in "Build tooltip box"...i changed it into a DIV but it's the same...:|..

Can you tell me what to modify exactly?

Please? :):):)

Back