• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Marphy

1. Marphy

i need a free php+mysql hosting which allow Chinese language

i need this to built a military site which collect military pics etc. 50M + php+mysql 1G b/w + and allow upload jpgs & pngs. thanks
  2. Marphy

Free CUSTOM Web Hosting! "Choose Your Own Plans!!" Only 5 Accounts!! *LIMITED TIME*

GOOD HOST! i already have a good host, so leave this chance to others. ^^
  3. Marphy

free webspace(100 MB,2G bandwidth/month,php+mysql)

:eek2: what r u talking about??? you need "master"???
  4. Marphy

free webspace(100 MB,2G bandwidth/month,php+mysql)

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:
  5. Marphy

Cpanel, 500mb Space, 15000mb Bandwidth and much more! Click here to find out more!

Re: ? login at the home page to view your points,not in CP. :-)
  6. Marphy

Cpanel, 500mb Space, 15000mb Bandwidth and much more! Click here to find out more!

:crying5: my points is gone... i earned 138 points last week, but now...only 38 point leave...... :crying5: :crying5:
  7. Marphy

try:ip.ip.ip.ip/~username/ add "/" behind.:-)
  8. Marphy

CP: http://ip.ip.ip.ip:2082/ or https://ip.ip.ip.ip:2083/ enjoy~:-) i'm still can not use my own domain...:cry2:
  9. Marphy

add a Parked domain,it show me this: the 'A' record had pointed to the web server... :doh!:
  10. Marphy

per the webmaster's conversation,they have no NS Server. so you should make a 'A' record to the IP. but i found it still cant work :confused2
  11. Marphy

ya,i'm also cant use my own domain... they have not ns server...
  12. Marphy

is mtxis.com.ve down???

ya,i understand. i suggest u to carve out Chinese market :chinese2:
  13. Marphy

is mtxis.com.ve down???

and also blocked me... :crying5: looking for new host...:confused2
Back