• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cpanel, 500mb Space, 15000mb Bandwidth and much more! Click here to find out more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by sakray
The Cpanel and all works for me, only problem is the ip.ip.ip.ip/~username doesn't work for me. And I can't get a domain working either.

try:ip.ip.ip.ip/~username/

add "/" behind.:)

Well my account is gone...
/me adds MegaWebspace to the unreliable hosters list.

Last edited:
Frazh, did you keep your points for hosting up?
In the main website, there is a control panel log in, this doesnt lead to CPanel but it leads to a seperate place where you can refill your points, if your points are zero your account is deleted.

Originally posted by sakray
Frazh, did you keep your points for hosting up?
In the main website, there is a control panel log in, this doesnt lead to CPanel but it leads to a seperate place where you can refill your points, if your points are zero your account is deleted.
Your balance is 79 points.

Hosting Status: Active

So yes, maybe it has something to do I mailed them and requested a module installation. I used it for file storage but I thought they wouldnt mind as long I keep my points up to date and dont use it for Warez.

-Edit: Sent them a mail, Ill let you know the reply.

Last edited:
well it was working till yesterday I just received an email from them saying the server was formated by mistake by their provider, so they get a faster server in return, however all the data is gone. the accounts are still there, check the email you registered with and you can reactivate it from a link. i trust them, but from now on im doing frequent back ups! I put a lot of time into that site! :crying5:

They formatted a server by mistake - and the host settled for a faster one. Come on, I'd be moving provider rapid and giving them hell for it. Plus if this was the case why so many people wondering what happened?

All that is letting off lightly as a customer I'd be giving the host hell for choosing such an incompetent provider.

This is just a scam stupid surveys there so annoying, i would rather pay for hosting thanks to this scam i have decided that there is no such thing as good free hosting so im going to buy some good hosting from a proper company.

k i've gotten everything running again on my account but one of the things i don't like is that theres so many dead links...

Originally posted by lowe1
This is just a scam stupid surveys there so annoying, i would rather pay for hosting thanks to this scam i have decided that there is no such thing as good free hosting so im going to buy some good hosting from a proper company.

Great, less one person in the free hosting world. Hehe.

lol, but can you honestly say this is good hosting its a complete scam the servers are also like snails.

To be honest, it's up to the user. Nobody is forcing anyone to sign up. But Megawebspace should mention about the surveys and the stuffs u need to do to keep your account. :)

:crying5:
my points is gone...

i earned 138 points last week,
but now...only 38 point leave......

:crying5: :crying5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back