• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by mattsoftnet

1. M

looking for a northeast vps

thank you everyone for the offers. I have a vps account now. :-)
  2. M

looking for a northeast vps

I'm looking for a reliable vps server at a good price, located in north east usa. my budget is $20-$50. I need 50gb disk space and 1gb ram. 250gb bandwidth is enough. semi-managed or managed should be good. I manage my own servers, but it's good to have tech support just in case. centos 5.5 or...
  3. M

So, i almost kind of died.

glad to know you're ok. I saw in a news paper earlier in the year, a cop was talking on a cell phone in new jersey and ran a stop sign and hit someone. I haven't had a good experience with the police either. in pennsylvania, I was hit by a drunk driver in my brand new 3 week old car. smashed in...
  4. M

colocation - pa, nj, ny

I'm looking for colocation service for a single tower in the pa/nj/ny area. my budget is $70, but must be reliable
  5. M

Gotta Love Burst...

no billing complaints here yet, but they did completely screw up the hard drive configuration. one missing and one in the wrong location. needed an os reinstall to fix it. hoping there wont be any other problems with them.
  6. M

Gotta Love Burst...

temp service maybe? lol
  7. M

Gotta Love Burst...

I bet they don't have a response to that. lol
  8. M

Gotta Love Burst...

a disk drive is kinda important for the data storage on the server and a major part of making the server useful. if I don't get it fixed for a few weeks, maybe I could dispute it with paypal and get my money refunded. wish I knew the future here.
  9. M

Gotta Love Burst...

thanks for the advice, but most of the risk is going to the company reselling the server to me, right? not sure who, but someone messed up the order. one hard drive is of the wrong size and the secondary is missing. looks good besides that minor detail.. lol
  10. M

Gotta Love Burst...

I would love to put together my own datacenter for low cost quality servers. I treat my customers right. if I could find an internet connection I could afford, I would very happily put the money into the hardware. I ordered my server from burstnet on friday, 9:30am today, it's online. I'm...
  11. M

Gotta Love Burst...

haha. as smart as homer simpson or peter griffin
  12. M

Gotta Love Burst...

sweet. good idea. I have connections with the redneck mafia
  13. M

Gotta Love Burst...

I previously thought this should apply to just stupid drivers on the road, but maybe it applies here too. some people should just be taken out back and shot! it baffles me how some people can be so ignorant. the company is worth so much money and has so much involved, but they can't take care of...
  14. M

HostingWOW is officially closed.

if you're looking for a business partner, I wouldn't mind. I've been "in business" for 6 or 7 years, mostly just a hobby. I wouldn't still be doing it if it was to stressful, and I do get stressed easily. I know what it's like, but when you have so much work invested in something, you have to...
  15. M

need dedicated server

the main things I'm looking for, I don't need a massive cpu, but I do need 1gb ram minimum, 300gb drive, and a price around 70$ or 80$ including cpanel would be great. hard drive prices are very low now for 500gb. why aren't these offered more yet?
Back