• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by MaXAngel

1. M

Searching for dedivated Server

max costs: 20€ per month hardware: at least 700Mhz, 256MB RAM, 10GB HDD, 10Mbit ist enough software: debian (don't need anything more) traffic: at least 150GB traffic per month important: reliable and good connection
  2. M

**FREE** PHP-Nuke/Postnuke/CMS hosting.

write me an email: reiangel2k@cold-angel.de
  3. M

[Searching] 4 webhost | max 10€/10$ month

hmm that sounds cool :)
  4. M

@ewhost: parking domains and vhosts possible?
  5. M

hmm sounds good! i was looking any forward to your webhosting.. ehm jepp I would use my own servers, since my home mail server runs over it. that means, the domain (cold-angel.de) is going over the nameservers of zoneedit.com. i setted a a-name record (IP) to my home internet connection...
  6. M

hi guys/girls! searching for a host: - best if 2 .de domains would be included in the price somehow - Parking domains <-- most important.. that means for example if I already have a domain, I want to be able to change the nameserver to your servers. AND i need to be able to make vhosts...
  7. M

Anybody want to host a spaghetti western forum?

how much traffic + space do you need? contact me @ reiangel2k@mailfever.de
  8. M

250MB cPanel,3GB Transfer,PHP,PERL, NO ADS

@fcs: how come you don't support gd2.0 :confused:
  9. M

250MB cPanel,3GB Transfer,PHP,PERL, NO ADS

big big thx! atm i am using the dyndns stuff, coz my domain isn't yet registered (but I just saw that you can easily add domains in the admin panel) i was wondering, if you could maybe give like a link or banner so that I can link back, coz I find your service great!! really nice!
  10. M

Design Contest >> #1 webhosting | #2 domain | #3 ads

lol you are so funny.. really you are totally missunderstanding me. but okay, @fuse say thanks to unix for what comes next: fuse303 sorry but you are a noob, thats why i won't give you _any_ prize now!! @unix: happy now? NOW i said it... tss.. wish I could solve such problemes...
  11. M

omg hell, unix learn reading... devious2: first of all.. _when_ and _where_ did I say fuse won anyway even anything? (and read it again, coz neither did I say, fuse won't get a price at all, i am just nut yet sure, and have to wait) second: _when_ and _where_ did I say that fuse or...
  12. M

who told him he was getting a webspace package anyway? don't you think it is MORE unfair for me? look, if nobody had submitted somthing, some noob could just make a table design a claim first prize coz he was the only one who made something.. read my "btw"... this is no ofence to you...
  13. M

the thing is: can't give you the first prize, coz you were the only competitor ;) but i have still 2 other ones who didn't post here but wrote me an email.. unfortunatly they arent often online..
  14. M

500MB Hosting $38 per year

wow! nice offer! some questions: 1. how high ist your memory_limit ? (php.ini) and could you increase it to 15-20mb 2. how much does over traffic cost? 3. is there any catch all funktion? (for the email) 4. could i host my projekt: mailfever.de on your servers?
  15. M

i am a web designer

loool ROTFLMAO
Back