• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

250MB cPanel,3GB Transfer,PHP,PERL, NO ADS

FastCheapServer

I am only giving away 35 accounts, these are domain hosting accounts but will work fine with free DNS service like www.dyndns.org , there's no catch, no Credit Card or money needed. the setup process is completely automated. for more info goto

http://www.fastcheapserver.com/FreeHosting.htm

It is the same as the business plan at FastCheapServer.com but with only 250MB, as long as you follow the rules it will be your's to keep.

the Offer Code is:
free123

big big thx!

atm i am using the dyndns stuff, coz my domain isn't yet registered (but I just saw that you can easily add domains in the admin panel)

i was wondering, if you could maybe give like a link or banner so that I can link back, coz I find your service great!! really nice!

Arrgh crap! I go to sign up this morning, after changing my nameservers, but it wont work. So I sign-up with DynDNS now, and they are all gone! You think you could make 1 exception for me?

Thank you!

do ou think you could make 1 exception for me too? I coudn´t access my domain dns servers conf because they were down. When they went up, all accounts were gone!!

About Free Hosting

All of the free ones are taken,
Only fastcheapserver.com is down temporally,
It does not affect any other website on our network.

Originally posted by gaya
Don't believe fastcheapserver.com. They often abusively suspend customers' sites!

Yeah, i was on their free account before and got my site deleted. I think many were affected!!

Originally posted by darkcurves
Yeah, i was on their free account before and got my site deleted. I think many were affected!!

Please goback and enter the correct offer code !!!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by sober
Please goback and enter the correct offer code !!!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

dear my china's friend, u are missunderstanding what's he mention bout . pls go back and correct ur eyes. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hello my name is Maxim and I from Israel.
I have two questions:
Do they still offering free hosting and if yes can I use the phpnuke system in my site and that it will be in hebrew

Back