• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Maxima

1. M

Vegetables

Growing your own vegetable has sense if only you have your own land and don't live in a flat in the centre of a city. Otherwise, you will spend more money on the petrol to get to your cottage to look after it.
  2. M

Helping out in Japan

I helped them through the Red Cross. They organized the money donating, and I did it.
  3. M

Bye Bye T-Mobile

If to choose from these three, I choose Verizon. Yes, the price is high, but I do like its quality. However, some of my friends have AT&T and they don't complain either. T-Mobile has lost its position greatly.
  4. M

Water Demands

I think that the question was about potable water, but not all water in the world. And about flooding your are right. But later the climate will change greatly and noone knows where there will be droughts.
  5. M

Who loves windows 7?

I have heard that the following version will be called Windows Next. Or something like that.
  6. M

Best software?

Photoshop, without any question!
  7. M

What is your mode of transportation?

Do you need photos of buses and subway? ))
  8. M

For Your Entertainment

Come on, guys! Stop picking on Russians! :classic2: They are cool guys with some original logic. I know some of them and pizza is not alive there ))
  9. M

Latest Gadgets this 2011

Any way, Android will make the competition more critical for ipad.
  10. M

Web developer stigma

That's right. Why great corporations have their branch offices in the countries like India, Russia, Belarus? That's why. Money and profit.
  11. M

Google Chrome Operating System!

have not ried it yet, but read a lot of reviews. There are lots of cons, but it's the 1st version. Do you remember how many of them were there in the 1st versions of Windows.
  12. M

Internet Speed

I'm jelous about your speed!!! I have 1.10mb/s :confused4
  13. M

V and vodka.

Every morning after a good night I give a promise not to drink any more, yeahh, sure... :lol: Another night comes and all begin again...
  14. M

Highly disappointed

There is no ideal tablet today. Yes, this HP release sucks but iPad also isn't perfect.
  15. M

Blackberry?

Think about buying Torch. I have heard there are less problems with this line of BB.
Back