• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ozaidum

1. O

Choosing between Xeon and i5..

Thanks for your response! I would highly consider the i7 upgrade since it's only a $10 difference. Also, I saw another offer recently, do you think an i3 server with SW RAID1 can fit up to 500 cPanel accounts? But this one only has a 10mbps bandwidth port speed.
  2. O

Choosing between Xeon and i5..

Hello, I'm trying to consolidate all my accounts from all my reseller hosting into one server. They are about 100+ serious business brochure/catalog and portfolio sites with minimal traffic but uses fairly high amount of disk space. Now I'm deciding whether to get a XEN-PV (RAID10 HDD, 4vCPU...
  3. O

Datacenter?

I have another recommendation: HostDime. :)
  4. O

On using XEN vps?

Hi guys, I do need to get-off with the typical shared hosting for some reasons but my budget is for a VPS only. Also, getting a dedicated server is too much for my requirements, I think. So, I have a few questions to ask you guys. I hope you can share your thoughts here. 1. Can a XEN...
  5. O

[Request] Fully Managed VPS

I already found one and I'm happy with it. Now looking for someone to share it with :P
  6. O

Discounted WHMCS license?

@Technut I prefer installing a billing system on a separate server :) LicensePal.com is it then.. thanks guys :)
  7. O

Can HostBill do these?

I want to get an automated billing system but it seems that WHMCS is on the top of the line. I'm want to know if HostBill can: 1. Import accounts list from WHM and create user accounts for each just like how WHMCS do it? 2. Create custom payment gateways? Thank you! :)
  8. O

Discounted WHMCS license?

Where can I find affordable and discounted WHMCS licenses? Thank you :)
  9. O

Hosting Space for Lease (via my personal VPS)

Hello everyone, I'm offering a small web hosting space from my personal VPS. Here's the specs: * 2048mb Guaranteed Ram * cPanel with WHM * OpenVZ Virtualization * Dimenoc Data Center (Orland, Florida) * Currently hosted website: 1 * RAID 10 * Daily offsite backups I want to maximize...
  10. O

@papa_face thanks for your offer. i'll think about it. @hostrail i found a 50% coupon in your site, can i use that instead, if ever? haha. also, what's included with your full management support?
  11. O

oops sorry for the typo, it is 1024mb. just edited my post. :D
  12. O

Hi guys! Please post your offers for the following: Requirements: 1. At least 1024mb memory 2. Equal share CPU (minimum) 3. 100mbps bandwidth port 4. cPanel/WHM - Fully Managed 5. Can be upgradable to have Fantastico 6. Not a reseller from someone else 7. Linux server 8. Any virtualization...
  13. O

Request: Small Reseller with WHMCS & IP

Thank you for your replies, I'll close this thread and open a new request. I guess my requirements have changed.
  14. O

Request: Small Reseller with WHMCS & IP

Hello guys, I'm not sure if any company is offering this one but I'm in need of the following reseller specs: 1. At least 1gb disk space 2. At least 50gb bandwidth 3. With PHP, MySQL, cPanel and Fantastico 4. At least 20 MySQL databases 5. With at least 1 dedicated IP included 6. Latest...
  15. O

Looking for Owned iHost 2.5 license

Anyone willing to sell and transfer their old iHost 2.5 owned license for a cheaper price? :)
Back