• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Panormitis

1. P

I need a Virtuozzo Powered VPS

Has anyone tried the vps lite plan of registerfly? Is it reliable?
  2. P

I need a Virtuozzo Powered VPS

Hello, At the end of next month I'm going to need a small Virtuozzo Powered VPS account. I can only pay via moneybookers.com. I need: Virtuozzo Powered VPS Plesk reloaded control panel At least 5GB Space At least 50GB bandwidth Root access Unmetered features (domains, mysql, e-mail acounts...
  3. P

-=Nevacious.com Sold -=

I asked Danny, and he said that they can do that only after 3 years.
  4. P

Your Age

I’m 20 years old. I’ll be 21 in January
  5. P

What happened to NevaCious?

I started this thread just to find out why NevaCious had some downtimes. Not about NevaCious sale. This has been answered and everything seems to be working fine again. I think the moderators should close this thread.
  6. P

Yes I did. I didn't want to leave NevaCious, I believe that you are a good and responsible web host but I was disappointed with all these downtimes and I just wanted to find out if refund was an option. Thanks for the information.
  7. P

They replied and they said that they were having problems with their data center. They are moving to a different datacenter next month. So the downtimes wasn't NevaCious fault. I hope their downtimes are going to end now. I like NevaCious but a lot of downtimes could affect their reputation.
  8. P

Hello, I have a shared hosting account in NevaCious and its on their server named vps004 but this server is having downtimes every day lately, therefore I requested my account to be transferred on another server and they said that they will transfer it on another server as soon as possible...
Back