• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by pao

1. P

Finally the requests for free hosts with php/mysql will be reduced...

The reason why I get this feeling is that I *think* that IPB is slowly getting more paying customers and eventually taking the free product away. Of course, I also felt this way with other software out there so I could be wrong but you never know... :D
  2. P

Finally the requests for free hosts with php/mysql will be reduced...

This is on topic, I just wanted a catchy title. :D Anyway, have you all seen Invision's new license? I get this feeling that they IPB will no longer be free a few versions after 1.2. I just (reluctantly) switched to phpBB even if it has less features because of this. What are your...
  3. P

Lord-Dragon webhosting

First, you said they died. Now you're saying they're moving. :rolleyes:
  4. P

Lord-Dragon webhosting

You should have expected it to die soon. BTW, maybe the reason why they deleted your account is because you've posted a link to your topic about that host in every thread that was looking for a host and caused them to lose all their money by hosting everyone you've referred. :p ROTFLMAO...
  5. P

Free Hosting ... Again :)

No, it isn't. I know a few webhosts and they all agree that resellers have the right to keep those kinds of information from customers...
  6. P

Post ONLY offers here, no requests.

Maybe you should add a rule about people asking to be hosted even if the host CLEARLY stated that his site is not allowed. IE: I've seen people ask for their forum only site to be hosted when the host said "Forum only sites are not allowed." or "Can you make an exception because my site is...
  7. P

FREE ACCOUNT w/ livin4.com if you reach 10

A lot of hosts have screwed me with an offer like this so how can I/we make sure that you really are gonna give us space?
  8. P

Newbie needs help, lol.

I might be able to host you. Send me a PM or IM RaGgZ 02
  9. P

What free host do you use?

One popup every 6 minutes is okay but what if the popup installs trojans to your computer?(I never experienced this but a friend I was chatting with on AIM told me so I'm not sure...)
  10. P

Free Forum Hosting

I'm doing that + this one. I'm working on that right now. Just because my hosting offer doesn't include website hosting doesn't mean that the ones I host don't have websites. Oh and if you are referring to my forums, I pay for hosting...
  11. P

What do people expect for nothing these days?

This reminds me of myself about four/five years ago when I used to search the net for(exact words) "free unlimited space cgi perl *insert 1000 other features here*" because I thought having UBB(UBB was the king of BBS back then) was sooooooo cool and I wanted one. Then I found some websites and...
  12. P

Free Forum Hosting

Jan, Can you please tell me why this is a bad idea? Thanks. BTW, just for the record, it's not just a forum-website. It will have a website really soon...
  13. P

Free Forum Hosting

Okay, since I'm really desperate for traffic, I've decided to offer free Invision Board Hosting. Here are the rules: You Must Already Have A Forum Your Forum Must Have 30-70 Users(<30 users won't get much traffic in my site, if you have more than70 then you should invest in paid hosting)...
Back