• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Forum Hosting

pao

Okay, since I'm really desperate for traffic, I've decided to offer free Invision Board Hosting. Here are the rules:

• You Must Already Have A Forum
  • Your Forum Must Have 30-70 Users(<30 users won't get much traffic in my site, if you have more than70 then you should invest in paid hosting)
  • I Will Not Install More Forums. You Will Be Using my Current Installation(Tell me if you want the skin and logo customized)
  • You Must Encourage Participation In MY Forum(I will delete your forum if 100% of your user' posts are in yours only)
  • If you get me a lot of users, I might give you free WEBSITE HOSTING.
  • You Will Become A Moderator(Ask if you need to post attachments.)
  • If You Want Modifications, Tell Me.
  • I Will Decide If I Host You or Not. It Is Not Automatic.

Here are the forum-specific features:
  • No Spamming
  • No Offensive Posting
  • No Flaming/Trolling
  • Illegal Activities
  • No Guest Posting
  • Only Admins May Post Attachments
  • No Image Posting/Avatars(To prevent pronography/anything offensive)

Post here or talk to me on AIM(RaGgZ 02) if you're interested but I prefer AIM and I won't be online right now but I will be online in a few minutes/hours. That is all. :D

Last edited:
Not a very well thought out idea pao. Good luck getting traffic :confused2

Marvellous the lengths people will go to, to get members on their forums. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jan
Not a very well thought out idea pao. Good luck getting traffic :confused2

Marvellous the lengths people will go to, to get members on their forums. :rolleyes:

Jan,

Can you please tell me why this is a bad idea? Thanks.

BTW, just for the record, it's not just a forum-website. It will have a website really soon...

Can I just say... if you really want traffic I suggest you do link trades and affiliate exchanges. :smile2:

The most important thing about driving traffic to a community is to have a website. A website with content. I'm sure when you have a website, it will bring in a few more members. A single forum won't interest anyone without a website.

I guess that is the current problem with free hosting, so many duff requests for free hosting of a forum with no website, thus no members, thus no posts. :biggrin2:

Originally posted by KBC
Can I just say... if you really want traffic I suggest you do link trades and affiliate exchanges. :smile2:
I'm doing that + this one.

The most important thing about driving traffic to a community is to have a website. A website with content. I'm sure when you have a website, it will bring in a few more members. A single forum won't interest anyone without a website.
I'm working on that right now.

I guess that is the current problem with free hosting, so many duff requests for free hosting of a forum with no website, thus no members, thus no posts. :biggrin2:
Just because my hosting offer doesn't include website hosting doesn't mean that the ones I host don't have websites. Oh and if you are referring to my forums, I pay for hosting...

Back