• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Prof_Lupin

1. P

Please give feedback on my site

Thanks a lot! I wasn't really expecting good comments but these were great! I am currently trying to make it more unique and offer more things and of course, change the layout, so it hopefully won't be plain anymore.
  2. P

Which one is better?

#4!!!
  3. P

Thanks! Yay it is a fan site, forums, and RPG all into one.
  4. P

Willing to help with hosts

Ok. I am willing to work/help with anyone that runs a hosting site. I ask for nothing in return (although anything u offer is cool), and for free. I want to do this because I want to learn and it's a good work expirence. PM me or reply here if you want me to do so.
  5. P

ledohost

I don't understand how the picture corresponds with the topic:confused2
  6. P

A Nice Home for my site

You see, I like making things. I have CGI scripts I'm not willing to let go, becuase I customized it too much. I need SSI, becuase SSI provides much need includes. PHP becuase I'm learning it and soon will make my site fully PHP. And 3 MySQLs for: 1). Forum 2). News Posting 3). Topsite List...
  7. P

A Nice Home for my site

Because I use quite a bit of cgi scripts since my current host doesn't support PHP.
  8. P

Hi. Please give my feedback and constructive critizisms on my site please: The Dueling Club http://hpduel.netfirms.com. This is a Harry Potter related site. If you don't like it I beg you to still look at it and remain objective and give me feedback. Please Thank you.
  9. P

Questions on Servers

My main question is I want to have a server (so I can host my site free of charge and maybe a bit of others). This is what I have ADSL (SBC Yahoo) 1.5 mbs High Pentium 4 2.4 GHz 512 MB RAM Windows XP Home 80 gig harddrive Wireless Network (Internet is not on my computer) I can get...
  10. P

Best Free Hosts !!! (Your Opinion)

Netfirms.com (host my site there). Don't like geocities. Xrea is Jap so no.
  11. P

A Nice Hosting offer

It's really hard to get in. They denied me (only once though). Can ayone tell me why :confused: (site is here)
  12. P

A Nice Home for my site

You see I have a website (here) that I host on Netfirms, which is a bit decent, but I am growing now and I need more. I have NO MONEY AT ALL :cry2:, so I have to have free hosting. These are the only things I ask for: 25+ mb space (50+ is higly preferred) 2+ gb bandwith (I guess 1 gb...
Back