• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Professor Frink

1. P

Is this too good to be true???

All I have to say is: EWWWWWWWWW GROSS! That website is ery unprofessional and just plain ugly. I wouldn't buy from a webhost who can't even make a nice webdesign! It seems ad if they were strapped for time when making it... I wonder why!? Cheaters!
  2. P

hostway - Are they any good? Please tell me of your experience, or what you've heard

hostindex.com there were 2 other websites but I can't remember them.
  3. P

hostway - Are they any good? Please tell me of your experience, or what you've heard

Hi. I was looking at lists of top hosts, and hostway.com often comes up in te top 10. I was looking at their $15.95 gold package which offers TONS of features. Could you please tell me what you know about them, or of your experiences, or give me the address of your website hosted on their serves...
  4. P

Looking For A Canadian Host >>Please Read In<<

And where is this script located?
  5. P

Yeah. Thanks. I get it now.. But then if they didn't put in a subdomain (or it was http://www.) and I want them to be directed to my regular website (same as what you'd see without any subdomain) would I have to include some sort of redirection or something so it would display this...
  6. P

Okay. I getcha now... But what Environmental variable does the BLAH.domain.com fall into? Or do you just use the requested URL, and split it up?
  7. P

But I don't see how a CGI Script can create sub-domains?
  8. P

Hm... If tera-byte is a Canadian company, why do they not list Canadian prices? LOL I've heard of tera-byte, but I thought they were having problems with their servers recently? And how does a CGI Script create subdomains? Thanks!
  9. P

Thanks.. but... I don't think that host looks like what I'm looking for.. Their FAQ page doesn't have answers to the questions listed, everything is super-basic, it loads really slow, and the contact page gives me 404 not found. No address in site...
  10. P

Hi. I'm new to this forum and am looking for a paid Canadian host. Here is what I need: At least 20 MBs VERY Fast! FTP CGI A few POP3 mailboxes Unlimitted subdomains Domain Hosting SSL (HTTPS://www.mydomain.com) I want to be able to pay the host so they pay for and set up and...
Back