• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Reider

1. R

Please review my football website

http://www.cflzone.com/
  2. R

Online Game Store

Looks good.
  3. R

Please check My Site Out

It's very appealing to the eyes. Great job!
  4. R

How do you celebrate Christmas?

I live in Canada so I celebrate with family. We usually have a tree and there's usually snow outside. :)
  5. R

New Site Launched, Please Review

Clean and simple, very nice! Perhaps you should have a section that explains more about the site though =P
  6. R

Review my opensource aggregator site please

It's very plain looking and there is a lot of white....
  7. R

Latest site created - iiFree.NET - please review

The space at the top of the site is good, but just a bit too large. If you cut that space in half, it would be about perfect. Excellent looking site by the way, good job!
  8. R

Please Review My new Design !

The background shading in the plans makes the plans too difficult to read.
  9. R

Bidvertiser - Fraud or not?

Just for everyone's information, I got paid by Bidvertiser.. they are a-okay in my books.
  10. R

www.Igotbanned.net Proxy Design Review!

x2, very nice.
  11. R

My New Design

It's too plain for me. Put some effort into your site and show your customers that you care.
  12. R

What Edition of Windows do you run?

2000 pro
  13. R

Have a look at my site?

edit * I see that cpanel message too.
  14. R

Please review my website: CFL Zone.com

Thanks iyeru42, you just made my day!
  15. R

Please review my website: CFL Zone.com

Okay I got rid of the iframe.... Considering I made the text a size smaller (as suggested by someone in here) and added a footer pic etc... it actually looks decent now. However, I have run into a slight problem...the links in the white area show up a really light grey colour like they do in...
Back