• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Latest site created - iiFree.NET - please review

iiPanel

Hello People,

Recently I have completed our latest site, I made the design as clean as possible, also tried not to make it hurt the eyes.

Your review is very much appreciated:

http://iifree.net

Thank you,
Wassouf

Looks good, but there is a lot of white space at the top.

Also for the "features" listing, I would make it in HTML and not an image.

No catch to be honest. Simply free! :)
We want people to touch the quality hosting that we offer rather than just reading *quality and reliable hosting*.

good job with it. only things i see at a glance are the banner needs some more to it, and the image in the center shouldnt be an image.

other than that it is a good design

good job with it. only things i see at a glance are the banner needs some more to it, and the image in the center shouldnt be an image.

other than that it is a good design

By banner do you mean the header of the design?

Looks pretty good.

I feel that you might want to move the site content up a bit though. The empty space seems to be too big.

The space at the top of the site is good, but just a bit too large. If you cut that space in half, it would be about perfect.

Excellent looking site by the way, good job!

I have just made a modification to the header of the website, please check now and let me know what you think :)

I would just like to point this out, but is it just me, or is the site down, because I wasnt able to access it yesterday or today.

Back