• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by roby2k

1. R

DV2 = Chapter 11 ?

:confused: they file for a ch11 but say they aint goign any where? WTF
  2. R

Myacen secrets .???

myacen i think they have servers at RS and have bought the use as much as u can and pay the $349
  3. R

vpod.co.uk

i say that be cause in the past ive been abel to get ppl to lower the prices or ill tell them u do us a deal and ill referr ppl to you but they start there space @ 1gig
  4. R

vpod.co.uk

has nay 1 tested them yet? i see they offer some big space and bandwith im just asking have u tryed them?
  5. R

best UK £5 a month / £65 a year hosting

i might be able to get you a deal at www.vpod.co.uk
  6. R

Free Sms Sender Script For Phpbb2 Users

it works via using socket conntects its basically filling all the forms in at the free sms service end for you
  7. R

my forum , is it good?

www.antifanatic.co.uk is it any good? or crap tell me plz!!!
  8. R

Free Sms Sender Script For Phpbb2 Users

i have made a mod for phpBB2 , this will let u send free sms from your message board. it also gives you an option for who you want to be able to use the script!!! coz .zip isnt valid on here please download at www.antifanatic.co.uk/smssender2.1.zip adohost shouldnt be a censord word!
  9. R

Supanames - V Unhappy With

i found a good host ------------
  10. R

------------

hey all found a decent cheap host they have well good support check them out at www.------------, im using them now they are well good for support!
  11. R

Needed -free Domain parking

where can i transfer my domain and point it to my hosts name server? they host i am with doesnt have an IPS Tag
  12. R

Found good paid host Cheap 2

cityhosts.net are well amazing they give ya great instant responce time they seem fast and they have custom plans for us UK Based people im running my site with them adn they are fast n give great support. They Give custom plans as well with great prices!!!
  13. R

about 20 odd , i found out it was just my 1 small cgi chat script and 1 php chat script! DONT USE GORRIAL GRAB (carnt remember the name of the cgi chat script)
  14. R

they suspened my account for a week saying i was using too much of there reasources and then canceld my contract and i will not be given a refund, the only thing i had was phpBB2! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  15. R

place to have forum, bandwith must be good

i need a host that has php + mysql but no safe mode so not tripod and no host.sk (carnt get on it in college ne way) does any 1 know where i can get it i need about 5 mb
Back