• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by serverhub

1. S

ServerHub - Free Shared Hosting - In Business 12+ Years

Went ahead and activated your account manually :)
  2. S

ServerHub - Free Shared Hosting - In Business 12+ Years

Serverhub Is Now Offering Free Shared Web Hosting! View more information about our free hosting plan! http://serverhub.com/landing/freehosting/ Why choose us: 100% Uptime Guarantee Fully Redundant all Cisco Network Premium BGP Route-Optimized Bandwidth from Hurricane Electric, Cogent, Level3...
  3. S

Best Live chat software

We have been using LiveChatInc and although its not free we definitely recommend it.
  4. S

Do you have a smartphone?

iPhone 5 and the Galaxy s4, both have their advantages and weaknesses.
  5. S

Free or low cost CDN

Cloudflare is definitely a great option, you may want to look at their "CloudFlare Free" option.
  6. S

Banner and ads maker

You can always find free pre-made banners and simply add your logo and alter the colors a bit.
  7. S

Best anti virus

We have been using Kaspersky and its been pretty good in terms of low memory usuage and updates.
  8. S

livezilla?

They typically provide with a HTML/JS code that you simply add to your website.
  9. S

Ultimate Bon Jovi - A Bon Jovi Tribute Band Site... Please review

I really loved the look of the site. Very modern, great use of typography and felt like I was at a Bon Jovi concert!
  10. S

What do you want to see in free hosting services?

I'm interested in hearing your perspective in what you believe would make a good free hosting service? Is there certain features you'd like to see implemented? Is there certain specifications? I only ask this because we are interesting in giving back to hosting industry by providing free hosting...
  11. S

Any recommendations for good Video Editing Software?

Adobe Premier is quite possibly the best one I have used on this list, however if you want something with a small learning curve, I'd recommend going with Sony Vegas Movie Studios.
  12. S

camtasia studio and youtube

If you go to Camtasia's support section they will have a video tutorial of how to improve video quality.
  13. S

How i can learn html

Another good way to learn is by installing a inspection tool such as Firebug. You can use it to view the way other sites code HTML to get a understanding of how it works in real-environment.
Back