• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by sg552

1. S

Need addon domain host

Hi, I need a free webhost for testing my subdomain script. What important is addon domain must be 3 or more and cpanel. Requirement is space 50 mb, bandwidth 500 mb, addon domain more than 3, cpanel, ftp. Mysql, email account, subdomain, fantastico, everything else is not needed...
  2. S

Need cheap vps

thanks for the link :D
  3. S

Need cheap vps

I need a cheap vps. 5 gb space 5 gb bandwidth 256 mb ram burstable RAM doesnt matter openvz or xen kloxo or webmin 1 IP 3 USD This is most important. You must help me install this: https://github.com/jmazzi/dns-control this http://www.powerdns-gui.org/ and this...
  4. S

Need a space for high school website

Vixka you got PM :)
  5. S

vixka you got PM.
  6. S

I don't understand with some people.

no, by goodbye I don't mean I will leave this forum. I mean cya, bye, later mate. thank you :) -bye
  7. S

I don't understand with some people.

Just login after leaving this place for quite some time. Check my profile to change my email and found some interesting: Why do some people think replying to old thread is post count troll? Is this guy/gal failed to see that I'm the thread starter and I'm a user there and having problem...
  8. S

Hi everyone, I need a webspace for my final project. My requirement is: 200 mb space 1 gb bandwidth 2 mysql db php mail enable allowed me to upgrade later. In return I will provide you with a linkback to your website. linkback is located at the footer of my website. Thanks in...
  9. S

keeflex.com? what happen to them.

they're up but I can't access my website & ftp :(
  10. S

they're down :(
  11. S

I can't access them today. Anyone have any information?
  12. S

Free Webhosting No Ads 10gb space 100gb bandwidth

unbeleivable. I'm just about to upload my file...
  13. S

Free Webhosting No Ads 10gb space 100gb bandwidth

I have applied for this free webhosting and has been approved. I will make the provided space as my final project website. @ Cynthia I receive email from them the next day. Thank you.
  14. S

Using people DNS resolver

thanks. I will switch to them right now:knockedou
  15. S

Using people DNS resolver

yes I guess that is the only way I can get the answer:P Is this acctually legal? Are you using it right now? I might need to create new OpenDNS account. thanks for all help.
Back