• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by SitePenguin Ltd

1. S

Control Panel - Pricing - Building A Control Panel

Well in the initial betas absolutely not going to happen. Maybe in the 1st real release, i haven't thought that far ahead yet...
  2. S

Small paid host for sale.

Whats the monthly cost of the vps?
  3. S

Building A Control Panel

The control panel is currently written in PHP and contains a simple file manager, edit file feature, login system and admin list accounts features. (Adding features as I have time)... The installation script is a .sh file that uninstalls all versions of php, mysql and apache then installs a...
  4. S

Maybe, but I wanted to make sure there was a market for this first. Why build something no one will use?
  5. S

Building A Control Panel

Written a control panel before, it was just a layered one (you installed it into another control panel like cpanel) so its not that hard lol... Took about 2 months when i didn't know what i was doing. At this point I've got alot of it figured out the installation script was the hard part.
  6. S

Building A Control Panel

Well I'm not going to bother to learn Perl just to write a control panel. Granted I may get someone to help me later on in that department.
  7. S

Will do, but that's gonna be around a month from now.
  8. S

Building A Control Panel

He hit the nail on the head. Obviously I'm not cloning Direct Admin, jsut building similar features into my own web hosting control panel.
  9. S

Its being built from scratch.
  10. S

Reseller

We use a dual server setup so that if one server needs to be taken offline for updates the other one is still online, so to answer your question: Yes our kernel is up to date. Good point, we didn't bother to hook that system up, but I'll make sure our techs do it tomorrow morning. I'll also...
  11. S

Well its still in the development phase so I'll be posting again when I'm looking for beta testers. There is no guarantee at the moment that it won't have a security issue, simply put it isn't even finished yet
  12. S

Building A Control Panel

Well it seems I ca use php to edit a virtual host file and produce the desired outcome, sorry for waisting posting space... LOL
  13. S

Hello, In another one of my posts I posted about how I was going to be building a control panel. Assuming that this control panel had similar features to what Direct Admin has at launch and was priced at $2.99 a month would you try it? I'm thinking of having a beta launch with roughly 500...
  14. S

Building A Control Panel

Hello, I've decided I'm going to build my own control panel, however I need some help getting started. I'm unsure how to make the server give/receive the correct files from each domain. As some of you may know a control panel puts each users files into a folder like this...
  15. S

Looking For Webhosts To Review & Advertising!

Great :) Look forward to reviewing your services.
Back