• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller

schoolbag

Hello,

I own a free hosting company, and I need a new reseller account with the following specs:

• 15-20 GB space (7 GBs already in use at another provider)
  • 100 GB bandwidth
  • cPanel/WHM
  • Unlimited number of cPanel accounts (currently about 200)
  • WHMReseller preferred, although it's not a must
  • 99,9% uptime guarantee, no server lags, etc.
  • Ability to transfer accounts from my old provider to you

I'm ready to pay $10-12 per month for this

Regards,
Levente

Last edited:
Hello schoolbag,

We have latest offer on our website you can get more than what you need & in cheap price. You have requested 15-20 GB space & 100 GB bandwidth. You are ready to pay $10-12 per month. We suggest you get more than what you need

We have offer this month 50% discount
And we are offering 500 GB Webspace, 5000 GB Bandwidth, WHM/cPanel,
Unlimited number of cPanel accounts, 99,9% uptime guarantee
and much more only @$ 4.80/mo

And If you are ready to pay $ 10 moth you can get unlimited reseller account.
Read her for more

socheaphost.net can offer you this all for 6.00
if you use the coupon "take50"

Large Reseller Plan
20 GB Space
500gb Bandwidth

$12.00 1 Month
$36.00 3 Months
$72.00 6 Months
$144.00 1 Year
$288.00 2 Years

click here

HighLayer | cPanel/WHM - 99.9% Uptime - 24/7 Support | Free ClientExec

Hello schoolbag,

We would like to offer your our following package. We will restore all of your clients cpanel accounts, if you can provide us a full cpanel backup for each account.

Layer 10
•••••••••
Unlimited Domains & MySQL Databases

» RAID-10 Protected Storage: 10 GB
» Premium Data Transfer: 100 GB
» Latest cPanel/WHM - Fantastico De Luxe - RVSiteBuilder Pro - FFmpeg Hosting - Daily Backups - Private Name Servers - Free Billing System
» 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - 24x7x365 support

Only $19.95/mo & Instant Setup!
Learn More l Order Now

If your looking to give away free hosting you know that every client wants something different to be hosted on the server. The last thing you want to do is spend hours requesting that features be installed when you could be getting more clients. SitePenguin not only has a bucket load of features, but our servers are so stable that not one of them has gone offline in over 4 months! Here is the plan I can offer you:

- 20 GB of Storage
- 200 GB of Bandwidth
- Unlimited Everything Else
All For $8.99 /Mo.

Features:
- Cpanel, WHM, Installatron (Fantasico, but better), RVSiteBuilder, Raid 10 Backups, Offsite Backups Weekly, FrontPage Extentions, cURL, GD, Ioncube, Magic Quotes, Zlib.

If you'd like to order, click here. PM me with any questions, I'll be happy to answer.

Last edited:
i can offer you my plan(if you want 20 gigabytes storage , just double up all specs given below , also the price . I can increase number of accounts for you) :
10 gigabytes of storage .
100 gigabytes of bandwidth .
Cpanel Whm .
Fantastico De Luxe
No Overselling: I do not allow overselling . This is to preserve the quality of service .
No of accounts: 100
10,000 sub domains/add on domains/parked domains/email accounts/mysql databases/mailing lists

Price: $10 per month , $55 semi-annually , $100 annually , $190 for 2 yrs
Annual and 2 yr packages come with free .com .net .org .info domain of your choice if available .

To register for this offer , you can register on my forum and make a paid request:
http://forums.numbhost.com
Else pm me so we can work things out .
Paypal is my preferred payment mode .
1week money back guarantee .

Br,
Aloycasmir

You can try us out at www.junaweb.com - we have been in business for well over a year and now we offer VPS services so you can upgrade in the future when you need it. Our Advanced reseller plan gives you 15gb space with 150gb bandwidth for as little as $12.75/month.

You can use the coupon "Holiday Rush" and save 15% on the entire order as well. Let me know if you have any questions, you can also email our sales department at sales@junaweb.com

Regards

Reseller2

• 10GB Premium Disk Space
  • 250GB Premium Bandwidth
  • Make Unlimited Accounts
  • Daily/Weekly/Monthly Backups
  • FREE Dedicated IP Address
  • FREE Private Custom Name Servers
  • Unlimited Domain Hosting
  • Unlimited Ftp Accounts
  • Unlimited Mail Accounts
  • Unlimited Mysql Databases
  • Instant Activation
  • Price : $22.95/mo
  • Order Now : Secure - Order
*SouceGuardian is installed on our servers. All accounts come with latest version of cPanel and WHM.

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed.
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 15-day money back Guaranteed.
We Accept all Major Credit Cards, Paypal, Alertpay and MoneyBookers.

Free Domain Names!
Get cpanel web hosting and a top level (.com, .org, .net, .info, .us, .name, .co.uk) domain name for free! If you pay for an account annually, There will be no extra cost for domain names.

I forgot to mention our 50% off coupon. This would also bring our package down to $6.00 a month and you can buy 5 gigs for $2.50 a month as needed. So if your needs go up so can your space.

Hello,

I can offer you the following master reseller. Please note this is a promotion for our new launch of master resellers

[*] Master Reseller Small [*]
[*] 20,000 MB Space
[*] 200 GB Bandwidth
[*] WHMreseller (Master Reseller Software)
[*] ClientExec Billing Software
[*] Price: $5.00/month (use coupon LAUNCHMS)
[*] Order Now

Have any questions? Visit our site www.galaxy-webhost.com to speak to a sales representative or call us today at 888-850-0244

Hello,

I own a free hosting company, and I need a new reseller account with the following specs:

• 15-20 GB space (7 GBs already in use at another provider)
  • 100 GB bandwidth
  • cPanel/WHM
  • Unlimited number of cPanel accounts (currently about 200)
  • WHMReseller preferred, although it's not a must
  • 99,9% uptime guarantee, no server lags, etc.
  • Ability to transfer accounts from my old provider to you

I'm ready to pay $10-12 per month for this

Regards,
Levente

Hi there!

After reading over your request, I am confident Go Nuts! Hosting can meet your needs.

Our Ecommerce cPanel master reseller plan should be perfect, with the following features:

• 30 GB space
  • 150 GB bandwidth
  • cPanel/WHM and WHMPHP so you can create your own resellers :)
  • Unlimited number of cPanel accounts
  • Our servers are ultra-fast, Core 2 Quad machines with 8 GB of RAM and 100 Mbps redundant Internet connections
  • Accounts can be transferred seamlessly since we are using cPanel

The regular price for this plan is $15 per month. We have two special offers that would make this less expensive for you:

The first is the coupon code xmas. This gives you a 20% discount each month (it is recurring, for the life of your account), so that all you pay is $12 per month.

The second coupon code is freewebspace. This gives you a 99% (!) discount off of your first month of service. So for the first month of ECommerce reseller hosting, you would pay only $0.15. After the first month, the price reverts back to the standard $15 per month.

I hope you will find Go Nuts! Hosting to be a viable solution to your needs. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. And good luck in your search. :)

i agree with ~ServerPoint~
it is best if u purchase ur own VPS and purchase a cPanel/WHM license.
by this way, u do not need to worry about the host is oversold and u have access to control everything.

i can offer you a custom package of

40 gigs space
500 gb bandwidth
cpanel,fantastico
as many features as you can use.

$15.00 a month
and i will set it up to allow you to use the coupon "take50" and get 50% off for life.

sorry for interrupt.
SitePenguin, since ur servers didn't offline for a single minute already for 4 months already, so did u update ur kernel?

Cheap Web Hosting 99.9% Uptime 30 day money back Guarantee

thoughtshosting.com

Buy Any Domain Name And Get FREE Extras Over 7900/-
.COMs starting at Rs471.49*! ( $ 10 )
.info Starting at Rs92.53*! ( $ 1.9 )
FREE with every domain:
• FREE! Photo Album
• FREE! Quick Blogcast
• FREE! Hosting with Site Builder
• FREE! Personalized Email
• FREE! Forwarding / Masking
• FREE! 100-Pack Email Forwarding
• FREE! Starter Web Page
• FREE! "For Sale" Parked Page
• FREE! Parked Page w/ Domain
• FREE! Total DNS Control
• FREE! Change of Registration
• FREE! Status Alerts
• FREE! Domain Name Locking

SPOT ACTIVATION ! NO NEED TO WAIT 24 HOURS !

WEB HOSTING :

10 GB Space | 300 GB Transfer
100 Email Accounts
10 MySQL Databases

Plan Starts From INR 223/- ($ 4.79)

Start Your Own Web Hosting Website (reseller program) Only For INR4000/-. ($85)

sorry for interrupt.
SitePenguin, since ur servers didn't offline for a single minute already for 4 months already, so did u update ur kernel?

We use a dual server setup so that if one server needs to be taken offline for updates the other one is still online, so to answer your question: Yes our kernel is up to date.

So why don't you show that in your server status? http://clients.sitepenguin.com/serverstatus.php

Good point, we didn't bother to hook that system up, but I'll make sure our techs do it tomorrow morning. I'll also see about getting some logs to show that we haven't gone offline.

Last edited:
Back