• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by SnowWolf

1. S

Host required for Indie Game Studio

It's a relatively small site and project, so I suppose asking for 25GB is a little too much. I'd say 5gig would be good but I'd like the ability to ask for more space/bandwidth if I need it. I've had about 86478 hits since january this year, using up about 58.59 GB bandwidth. My project is also...
  2. S

Host required for Indie Game Studio

I am the team leader of a game design studio called Heretic Studios. I'm currently hosting on my cousins web host but will need to change hosts due to him not being able to afford the host. The website is here: Click me Requirements: MySql Database with Phpmyadmin (So I can import the...
  3. S

Hosting Needed for 360 Gaming Website

I would prefer ad's instead of posting, but thanks for the offer. :)
  4. S

Hosting Needed for 360 Gaming Website

~Hosting Needed for 360 Gaming Website~ Hi, I'm planning on starting up a website for 360 gamers, but I don't have the money to afford any hosting at the moment. I can offer to put advertisements on the website, as long as its a banner ad or google ads, and that we can put the code into the...
  5. S

Host for FPS Gaming Community

Any none post to host?
  6. S

Host for FPS Gaming Community

Hey, im looking for a host to migrate my FPS Gamers site to. I'm experiencing some problems with the current host so I think its best to move servers. 1gig storage space 10gig data transfer php5/mysql Cpanel PHPMyadmiin FTP No forced ads
  7. S

Need Hosting for Online Gaming Site.

Do you have phpmyadmin? and is the server fast?
  8. S

how about on the forum only?
  9. S

It depends how big the advertising is.
  10. S

Hi, I'm a game designer, and I've been working on a site which I currently have on another server, but its unreliable to stay up. I need hosting that Is fast and have a lot of space. The site is similar to xbox live. Players have a gamertag and gamerscore, and the games they play effect their...
  11. S

Hosting for Roleplay Forums.

I'm not using vbulletin.
  12. S

Yes, I bought a license for it. Why?
  13. S

I just need space in case the users upload pictures, avatars and such. I'm not picky though when it comes to space, I just like to know that I've got it there if I need it. I'm planning on making it similar to this: http://roleplayerguild.com/ Although I'll be using IPB 2.3.4 and hopefully...
  14. S

1000/2000MB space. 1gig if you guys are nice =P High Bandwidth (as its a forum) Databases Php Cpanel FTP Nameservers (i want to use a uk.to domain) No ads.. but i will provide a link back to your site =)
Back