• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by SoulReaver

1. S

Forum Hosting

I would like to know this as well.
  2. S

website translater

Hi all, Anyone know a website translater? Im looking from korean to english translation
  3. S

Image Crop

After I crop a image, how do I get rid of the white border that surrounds my pic? BTW Im using fireworks 4.0 if that helps in anyway. Thanx in advance.
  4. S

Adult Sponsors

If Im violating any rules I apologize. Does anyone know any good adult site sponsors.
  5. S

Kg Domain

Question!!! I did a whois and got this; Record created: Sun Feb 18 00:04:58 2001 Record last updated on Fri Oct 12 11:01:24 2001 Record expires on Tue Jan 1 21:57:24 2002 According to the above, this domain is only for 1 year. I could be wrong, can anyone else confirm this?
  6. S

.com.kg and mydomain

Can I get the link for this .com.kg thing?
  7. S

Is this a Scam??

http://www.polaris-network.com/ Look at the packages they offer.
  8. S

Need a host with..

Php, mysql, no ads and a fast server. If no mysql then a server with php, no ads and fast. Plz dont recommend www.f2s.com !!!
  9. S

Hyperlink underline

Thx for the help. 1 more question where do I input the code, header or body?
  10. S

Hyperlink underline

Hey all, How do I get rid the underline of a hyperlink? On my site the underlining on the links look crappy. Take a look for yourself (the link is in my sig).
  11. S

Television

I watch tv. about 4-5 hours day, maybe less. I like to watch Cartoon Network, MTV and HBO. Gotta love HBO, Sex in the City, Oz, 6 feet Under, etc. Good stuff. :D
  12. S

I am lookin 4 .....

If you can do with less speed, try www.f2s.com
  13. S

Is whateverhosting dead?

I totally agree with this man!!! Damn Retarded Morons!!! :D
  14. S

ModChip

Hey all, Does modchip.com pay? Has anyone use them and can you please tell me your experience with them. Thanx in advance.
  15. S

Free Adult Hosting!!!

Hey all, Is it possible can anyone recommend a free adult host for a hentai site? Just pics are goin up (about 30 pics)!! I prefer no ads but if it has to have ads something smaller or no pop ups.
Back