• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by StaticAnthony

1. S

StaticHost

All users can go on IRC to: irc.kgone.com The channel is #SHIS
  2. S

StaticHost

Yes, everything is all up. Please wait for the e-mail of your new password, or use the password - reset tool by selecting cancel when signing into the cPanel.
  3. S

StaticHost

The server is back up, through the IP at: 72.36.166.194 Use http://72.36.166.194/~username to gain access to your site at this time. The domains should be useable by tommarow. This is the end of the downtime, thank you to everyone that has stayed. Just so everyone knows: 1 - I have...
  4. S

StaticHost

We can not use anything until Layered Tech turns back on the server, so we are still in the hands of Layered Tech. Rest assured, as soon as they turn this back on, we will be going straight to backup things, and then the stuff will be moved to a new server. Steve should update everyone...
  5. S

StaticHost

We are looking for other companies to host the server with, we are really looking into it so that the same problems do not arrise. We will be up within the next week, and there will be no downtime.
  6. S

StaticHost

I am sad to announce at this time that it looks like this downtime is not to soon end. This does not mean that we are shutting down, it just means that it may be a few more days until it goes back up. We are working through our options at this time, the outlook because of the quality of LT's...
  7. S

StaticHost

Well, the site needs to be updated anyways due to the fact that the location of the servers is wrong and there is no reseller account area, I will have to do that tonight.
  8. S

StaticHost

What gave you the idea that we are based only in the UK? I am the US head and Steve is the UK head...
  9. S

StaticHost

It's working fine on most of my personal acounts, except for a few. I would try going into your cPanel's mySQL area and then repairing the database to start :)
  10. S

StaticHost

We have updated the client base upon when we find out things, and we have tried our best to keep everyone happy. If you feel that this wasn't the case, then you can proceed from there. As we said earlier, we appologize for the downtime.
  11. S

StaticHost

Why would we stop the plans that we had before this all happened? Once it's fixed, we can only move onward.
  12. S

StaticHost

Just so you all know, it's back up and running. Sorry for the downtime! Note - Only HTTP is up, the databases & cPanel access will resume momentarily.
  13. S

StaticHost

We are not doomed. Many hosting companies experiece something like this once, and most of the time they will stop business. We have no plans to stop business and we are going to continue to expand.
  14. S

StaticHost

Exactly what good would a petition do anyways?
  15. S

StaticHost

Use one of my addresses to contact me if you feel that this is what you want.
Back